• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome Home, Champ!

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad Champ is retiring a Bronco. When I read he was signing a 1-year contract, my first thought was - he may get his ring. But alas no. Too bad, because if anyone deserves one for their career accomplishments, it's him. It would be cool if we signed him through February though, if we had roster space.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad Champ is retiring a Bronco. When I read he was signing a 1-year contract, my first thought was - he may get his ring. But alas no. Too bad, because if anyone deserves one for their career accomplishments, it's him. It would be cool if we signed him through February though, if we had roster space.

That would be great, Champ deserves a ring

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey,...nuthin wrong with another AFC-WEST/CH.-banner.....!?...........looks like some of you are getting your fingers measured for SB/rings.....[already]...??,.....*just saying*.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey,...nuthin wrong with another AFC-WEST/CH.-banner.....!?...........looks like some of you are getting your fingers measured for SB/rings.....[already]...??,.....*just saying*.

Lol! Optimism is good. Just dont get too cocky. After last yr, you`ld think there would be more caution on the cocky side:) There`s a long way to go for sure. I just want to see more sacks from Ware ( just mess-in with Malibu) :yahoo:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not getting ahead of ourselves just wanting a legend like Champ a chance at a ring. Hate seeing such class acts do so well yet come up short for a Super Bowl.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya....!,......great player,indeed,......we got peyton's lil' mini-me tonight [Luck],....good luck with the ramz.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! Optimism is good. Just dont get too cocky. After last yr, you`ld think there would be more caution on the cocky side:) There`s a long way to go for sure. I just want to see more sacks from Ware ( just mess-in with Malibu) :yahoo:

Its all good bro. :suds:

braves66boy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Champ. He will give us our 5th Hall of Famer assuming we do not get someone in the next 4 years. I hope Jason Elam, Karl Mecklenberg, Steve Atwater, or Tom Nalen get in before then.

Last edited by a moderator:

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not getting ahead of ourselves just wanting a legend like Champ a chance at a ring. Hate seeing such class acts do so well yet come up short for a Super Bowl.

No matter what, he'll always be a Champ.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was just on NFL Network and they asked him who he thought were the top DBs out there and he said...Revis, Peterson and {shit! can`t think of his name right now. Dude from Clev) but he added that Harris Jr. should be in that group and that he does`nt get the recognition he deserves. Thought that was cool and accurate.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was just on NFL Network and they asked him who he thought were the top DBs out there and he said...Revis, Peterson and {shit! can`t think of his name right now. Dude from Clev) but he added that Harris Jr. should be in that group and that he does`nt get the recognition he deserves. Thought that was cool and accurate.

Joe Haden (Was that you that couldn't remember his name or Bailey that couldn't?) haha

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow no Sherman on that list...bet that sent the Seahawks fans off the wall.

For just this season this would be my list of top Corners...

1) Chris Harris--He has allowed the worst quarterback rating of passes thrown his direction of any Corner in the league. He is 2nd of all Corners who have played at least 50% of snaps and the one guy ahead of him has around 200 less snaps at this point in yards given up.

2) Vontae Davis--Not sure why this guy is not being talked about more in the Corner group. It seems like him and Harris both because they are not one of the big names just can't catch a break. This guy is 2nd in quarterback rating and like Harris has yet to give up a touchdown on the season.

3) Revis--He started out the season a little slow but man has he turned it on and is a big reason the Patriots are now considered a top-3 team in this league.

4) Desmond Trufant--This guy gets dinged because he plays on just a terrible team but you switch him to any of these other teams of the guys above and this guy in my opinion is having the top season of any corner in the league.

5) Antonio Cromartie--Whoa I know crazy that Patrick Peterson is in my opinion not the top corner on his team. Peterson doesn't cover the top guy as much this season because the team trusts Antonio to do just fine so they leave both of them on their own side. He is 1st in completion percentage thrown his way and 4th in quarterback rating. The guy has definitely gotten back to form. The 2 dings against him are a really bad game against the Broncos when he was a bit hurt and he refuses to get mixed in with the run game. Otherwise I would have him a bit higher on the list.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Broncos could still give him a ring if they wanted to. The Colts gave Edgerrin James a ring, even though he was gone the year they finally won the Super Bowl. The Saints did the same thing with Duece McAllister.

I think it would be appropriate for the Broncos to give Champ a ring if they win it this season.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos could still give him a ring if they wanted to. The Colts gave Edgerrin James a ring, even though he was gone the year they finally won the Super Bowl. The Saints did the same thing with Duece McAllister.

I think it would be appropriate for the Broncos to give Champ a ring if they win it this season.

I have a good feeling that`s exactly what will happen with Bailey also. Would be very honorable by the Broncos and appreciated by Bailey, his teammates and all fans. No doubt.:10:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is losing yet another true warrior.

Enjoy your retirement Champ. You've earned it!!