• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weems waived

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is phenomenal and will be for many years to come. He still shows his youth at times though. He is definitely up there. He doesn't throw the deep ball well either. Since Jarntt has made the statement that Romo struggles with it, I had to check some numbers. It depends on what deep means. I think Jarntt is just talking what we would consider bombs.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett Favre threw lots of interceptions but will probably be a first ballot HOF selection.

That doesn't make it ideal for a QB to throw alot of interceptions. I would rather have Aaron Rodgers he to one day will probably be a first ballot HOF selection.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't make it ideal for a QB to throw alot of interceptions. I would rather have Aaron Rodgers he to one day will probably be a first ballot HOF selection.
Most folks would rather have Aaron Rodgers... that is a no-brainer.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put ROgers over the other current ones because of his mobility. It is nothing for him to run for 3 or 4 first downs a game. ROgers is very talented but he also has good weapons and is in a good offensive scheme. Favre vs ROgers-??? Not sure who I would take

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is phenomenal and will be for many years to come. He still shows his youth at times though. He is definitely up there. He doesn't throw the deep ball well either. Since Jarntt has made the statement that Romo struggles with it, I had to check some numbers. It depends on what deep means. I think Jarntt is just talking what we would consider bombs.
correct, when I say a deep ball I mean just that. Not talking 20 yard outs or deep slants. I saw a stat a couple of years ago where Romo was near the top in what they called deep balls in a stat after watching him miss like 5 guys in a row that were wide open running go patterns. It was misleading to say the least. He sucks at that throw compared to other NFL QBs and every time you miss it, it's like missing a TD. He certainly makes a lot of other throws better than most NFL QBs. I am focusing on one type of throw only. Either way, I don't necessarily believe any of these stats, I believe my eyes. The worst are these PFF blocking and coverage stats. So subjective and many will quote them as if it proves their argument even on guys they have never seen play...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually looking up his stats- never found much. I saw someone consider a deep pass 15 or more yds downfield. Thought that was odd. Brady was the worst in the league. Ha. That kind of tells me he doesn't have Wrs to get down the field or the ball is too inflated lol. Now Jeff George use to throw a 60 yard bomb and make it look like Romos 20 yard seam pass. On Romo bombs- I have always thought his ball hangs up in the air or flutters. Maybe it is his small hands. I have seen him complete one 60 yards in the air. Best bomb throwers- Flacco, Brees, Wilson IMO.