• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week Two - Other Games (Go Bills Thread!)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
divisional Games
Chargers at Bengals - openly rooting for Bengals in this one.
Ravens at Raiders - wouldn't mind the Raiders winning this one, but not betting the house

Pats at Bills - GO BILLS!!!
Arizona at Bears - Will Fox and Friends get their first W as a staff in Chicago?
Titans at Browns - will Mariotta continue looking like a franchise QB?
Lions at Vikings - our next week opponent doesn't want to start 0-2
Bucs at Saints - more of us have Saints in Survivor than any other team.
Falcons at Giants - I'm guessing this is the game Peyton watches today on the Broncos day off
Niners at Steelers - not much hope for the Niners here...
Rams at Redskins - does anyone care?
Texans at Carolina - will Texans look as bad as last week vs KC?
Miami at Jax - senior citizens Day!
Cowboys at Eagles - Eagles fans love them Cowboys. Not!
Seattle at Green Bay - Marquis matchup. Can't say I'd be disappointed if Seahawks started 0-2.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know that LGM will be around to harass me for being a Bills fan. Here's the story. My niece's husband is on the coaching staff in Buffalo - this will be his third year there, first under Rex. He's young and is the offensive quality control coach - so no, I don't have much inside info! ;) But now you know why I follow them closely.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those first 3 games you listed are what have me excited for football tomorrow.

Definitely a huge Bengals fan well today now. Would love for the Broncos to have a game and a half lead in the division over everybody. Plus out of the North the Bengals are probably the one team I wouldn't mind facing in the playoffs. Now that is a long ways away so just have to wait and see but this should be a fun game to watch.

Ravens and Raiders I am torn on who I would want to win. I enjoy seeing Raiders fans once again being in misery from another bad year but at the same time I hate the Ravens and wouldn't mind seeing them start 0-2. Some of their fans were pretty cocky before the season started talking about how some were rating them as a top-5 team and how amazing that OL is of theirs. I will say the Ravens losing though does hurt us a bit in how good our week 1 win looks if the Raiders can beat them too.

Finally Bills and Pats. Man I hope the Bills take it to them like they did the Colts. 1) I would love to see a new team emerge from the AFC East and the Bills fans have had it worse than most in this league. 2) Obviously Brady and company losing just makes everybody in the league happy. 3) I honestly have liked Rex Ryan as a coach. I like the fire he brings and how his players seem to always play above their talent. I've thought that if he could get on a team with a good GM and a good OC he could be a guy that most in this league would fear. Maybe he now has that a little in Buffalo.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills-Patriots - it's going to be epic. I would never want Rex Ryan to be the Bronco's coach, but I am so glad to have him in the league.

I am also a closet Bengal's fan - easy to root for them over the Chargers.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep Go Rams.. they are a team I have liked two years running

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally, all the teams i picked this week are losing.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an awful start...

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much getting my ass handed to me in everything FF related once again. Surprise surprise :(

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much getting my ass handed to me in everything FF related once again. Surprise surprise :(

I won my college fantasy league last night.

Doing well in one NFL not so well in the other.

I have a rule that I never look at who Im playing or their lineup so that I don't get obsessed with checking fantasy stats so that I can enjoy the games more. :)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won my college fantasy league last night.

Doing well in one NFL not so well in the other.

I have a rule that I never look at who Im playing or their lineup so that I don't get obsessed with checking fantasy stats so that I can enjoy the games more. :)
Wish I had your restraint. :)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got 7 right so far on BFFP by far the worst pick em I have ever done . crazy bad

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got 7 right so far on BFFP by far the worst pick em I have ever done . crazy bad

I think I can finish with 8 correct, at best. Terrible week for me. Am I a little slow or was this a weird week?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still amazes me that NE can change game plans week to week and destroy teams. Their D is not that good but the offense looks as good as ever.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally Bills and Pats. Man I hope the Bills take it to them like they did the Colts. 1) I would love to see a new team emerge from the AFC East and the Bills fans have had it worse than most in this league. 2) Obviously Brady and company losing just makes everybody in the league happy. 3) I honestly have liked Rex Ryan as a coach. I like the fire he brings and how his players seem to always play above their talent. I've thought that if he could get on a team with a good GM and a good OC he could be a guy that most in this league would fear. Maybe he now has that a little in Buffalo.

1) Same old AFCE Leader
2) Everybody in the league is sadder
3) Broncos can fear him, Patriots certainly don't