• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 8 --- @Philadelphia

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the worst team in the league, I don't give a damn about actual win-loss records. The Texans would beat this pathetic bunch. The Panthers will pound this team. Canada HAS. TO. GO. I mean, hell, ultimately, Tomlin probably needs to be shown the door, but that's probably going to be another year or two down the road, assuming this garbage continues.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“We’ll be fine offensively” - Tomlin at halftime

That has to go down as 1 of the funniest sound bites in Tomlin history

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“We’ll be fine offensively” - Tomlin at halftime

That has to go down as 1 of the funniest sound bites in Tomlin history
He said that I almost turned the TV off. He also added that there weren't any adjustments that needed to be made on defense.

So. We're getting blown out and as a result we change nothing. Got it. Fuck you Tomlin. You're ruining Pickett.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickett basically called out the offensive coaching. That was good to see.
Yep... "keep doing the same things over & over & expect different results"

Pickett is a passionate individual. I didn't think he'd stay silent for long.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This play should piss off everyone.

If he just ran forward, he gets his 1st down. He gained 0 yards.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said that I almost turned the TV off. He also added that there weren't any adjustments that needed to be made on defense.

So. We're getting blown out and as a result we change nothing. Got it. Fuck you Tomlin. You're ruining Pickett.
I'm not even sure we can call it an ego problem anymore... At this point he is proving to be flat out clueless.

We used to think Tomlin was good at handling adversity, but now it feels more like he creates it. We suspected things would get bad after Ben left, but I didn't think it would be THIS bad. I know its a rebuilding year but damn. I can handle losing if we at least look semi-competent. But this team is lifeless and Tomlin thinks everything is fine.

Tomlin's inability to understand how clock management, or even how simple challenges work has always been baffling. This guy has missed more challengeable plays than this team has touchdowns at this point. And I'd be willing to bet that you could go back to any game within the last 10 years and watch the last 2 minutes of both halves and its almost guaranteed that you'll see something that'll make you scratch your head. He never learns from his mistakes.

I'm not sure how a 'good' coach would think hiring Fichtner & Canada were smart moves. Fichtner set the bar so low but Canada brought a shovel. Tomlin doesn't think change is needed & I doubt Arty Dos will have the ball to force it.

Welcome to NFL purgatory.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even sure we can call it an ego problem anymore... At this point he is proving to be flat out clueless.

We used to think Tomlin was good at handling adversity, but now it feels more like he creates it. We suspected things would get bad after Ben left, but I didn't think it would be THIS bad. I know its a rebuilding year but damn. I can handle losing if we at least look semi-competent. But this team is lifeless and Tomlin thinks everything is fine.

Tomlin's inability to understand how clock management, or even how simple challenges work has always been baffling. This guy has missed more challengeable plays than this team has touchdowns at this point. And I'd be willing to bet that you could go back to any game within the last 10 years and watch the last 2 minutes of both halves and its almost guaranteed that you'll see something that'll make you scratch your head. He never learns from his mistakes.

I'm not sure how a 'good' coach would think hiring Fichtner & Canada were smart moves. Fichtner set the bar so low but Canada brought a shovel. Tomlin doesn't think change is needed & I doubt Arty Dos will have the ball to force it.

Welcome to NFL purgatory.
I thought Tomlin was overrated but a solid coach. At this point, I don't even know if he's a competent coach.

I wonder if all Ben's critics from the last few years will finally admit what he was able to do even at the end of his career.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Tomlin was overrated but a solid coach. At this point, I don't even know if he's a competent coach.

I wonder if all Ben's critics from the last few years will finally admit what he was able to do even at the end of his career.
We gained "Never Had a Losing Season".

We LOST any chance at a ring. Tomlin promises only mediocrity.

It's been a lost decade, IMO. We never had a fucking chance of getting great dudes like Heyward a ring.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Matt Canada... Flip Claypool's route on this and suddenly you don't have a triple team on 'Muth. It's not rocket science.

This tip likely doesn't happen if someone goes underneath to draw them in.