• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 5... **SNF** vDAL

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Kid had the opportunity to step up & be a leader and turn over a new leaf... But he's back to being the same problem child.

But trading him essentially waves the white flag on this season
Maybe. Probably. And that would have been a realistic opinion since the start of the season seeing as how they utterly failed to address the WR position for this season.

If Pickens has lost his teammates, and is losing the coaches as well... He either needs to become very apologetic and turn himself around, or they need to move him. And I don't see him realizing him being so wrong anytime soon.

So it might be best to just move him. Maybe even make him part of a trade for a less headcase WR. They got rid of Dionate, (and before that AB, Martavis and Chase) for the same reasons. Rot in the room spoils the whole team.

I loved the guy, but I'm ready to catapult him for whatever they can get at this point.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. Probably. And that would have been a realistic opinion since the start of the season seeing as how they utterly failed to address the WR position for this season.

If Pickens has lost his teammates, and is losing the coaches as well... He either needs to become very apologetic and turn himself around, or they need to move him. And I don't see him realizing him being so wrong anytime soon.

So it might be best to just move him. Maybe even make him part of a trade for a less headcase WR. They got rid of Dionate, (and before that AB, Martavis and Chase) for the same reasons. Rot in the room spoils the whole team.

I loved the guy, but I'm ready to catapult him for whatever they can get at this point.
Diontae... Dude would still be the WR1 if he hadn't wanted out. Pickens clearly isn't ready for that role. But seeing how Diontae flamed himself out of Pgh, you have to wonder just how toxic this WR corps would be if he stuck around. Having both DJ & Pickens giving up & behaving like grade A D-bags.

Pickens... I'm trying to be numb to WRs anymore because it just feels like the norm for them to be assholes. But yea, it just feels like he's in a self-inflicted downward spiral. But remember when the new WR coach got into some heated discussions with Pickens during camp over his lack of effort? That should have been writing on the wall for us fans to know what to expect from him this year. Clearly the coaches haven't been able to get to him if its been a problem since the offseason. With that in mind, yea its probably best to catapult him.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diontae... Dude would still be the WR1 if he hadn't wanted out. Pickens clearly isn't ready for that role. But seeing how Diontae flamed himself out of Pgh, you have to wonder just how toxic this WR corps would be if he stuck around. Having both DJ & Pickens giving up & behaving like grade A D-bags.

Pickens... I'm trying to be numb to WRs anymore because it just feels like the norm for them to be assholes. But yea, it just feels like he's in a self-inflicted downward spiral. But remember when the new WR coach got into some heated discussions with Pickens during camp over his lack of effort? That should have been writing on the wall for us fans to know what to expect from him this year. Clearly the coaches haven't been able to get to him if its been a problem since the offseason. With that in mind, yea its probably best to catapult him.
WR's can be assholes, but we seem to exclusively collect asshole WR's. We're the Thanos of them.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting... Guess we can put the benching rumors to bed.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR's can be assholes, but we seem to exclusively collect asshole WR's. We're the Thanos of them.
tomlin-with-a-9-7-record-securing-another-winning-season-v0-qvjbp3cg1q9c1.png