• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5 Random Games and observations

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drop them below OSU, Bama, Michigan & Clemson who all either looked impressive vs good opponents(Bama & Clemson) or took care of business vs not so good teams(OSU & Michigan).

USC still hasn't done anything to deserve being ranked where they are, so don't drop them below them. Georgia DID at least win. But combine this close call with a not so impressive win over a really crappy team in week 3 or 4 and they really shouldn't remain #1. But we all know that AP voters and Coach's assistants who do their voting for them don't actually know what they are talking about half the time. So good thing the cfp rankings supposedly start each team with a clean slate and only rank them on what they've done THIS year and on nothing to do with last year or what happened in the off season. At this rate Georgia won't open up the cfp rankings in the Top 4, much less #1, or at least shouldn't. This could be something to keep on eye on when that first cfp ranking comes out.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least a couple spots. I don't know what happened, but they don't look like the same team as a few weeks ago.
not alot. but it never should have been that close. I just want consistency with poll movement if you say "team X didn't look very good", and follow through with that, vs. not holding team Y to the same standard.

based on the last few weeks,

1 OSU
2 Alabama
3 GA

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not alot. but it never should have been that close. I just want consistency with poll movement if you say "team X didn't look very good", and follow through with that, vs. not holding team Y to the same standard.

based on the last few weeks,

1 OSU
2 Alabama
3 GA
Same can be said in the 4-10 range and the 11-25 range