• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4 Ravens

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO...Haley has to be sharper...he has to know the blitz is coming and have Vick's hot reads well defined...one play last week that really showed me that Vick can be lifted up by the play around him, or it go can go the other way.

Example...play call to AB...a quick slant...AB sensed the CB cheating inside on the slant and he broke it outside and was wide open...Vick threw the slant and nobody was there but the CB..should have been picked....AB did the right thing if Ben is on the field, but Vick doesn't have that time in with him to see that...the point here is you're probably better off running the route as it's drawn up tonight unless it's a broken play.

I assume the PFF people have the all 22 subscription and they actually watch the games...Gilbert continues to get these high marks from PFF...he needs to earn it tonight because Dumervil is licking his chops...I would pound Bell at his ass to knock some of that pass rush edge off.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume the PFF people have the all 22 subscription and they actually watch the games...Gilbert continues to get these high marks from PFF...he needs to earn it tonight because Dumervil is licking his chops...I would pound Bell at his ass to knock some of that pass rush edge off.
This is critical. Gilbert has been playing well, but now he's the blindside tackle with Vick being a lefty. This is where he really establishes himself and proves to us just how much he's worth.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is critical. Gilbert has been playing well, but now he's the blindside tackle with Vick being a lefty. This is where he really establishes himself and proves to us just how much he's worth.

I think Dumervil got 2 or 3 sacks vs Gilbert LY and he's not real speedy these days which is the player that gives him the most trouble. If Gilbert truly is playing at a high level, it needs to show up tonight.

3riverbabe

32 flavors & then some
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight we'll see if signing Vick was a good move or not. Always good to have a veteran backup in a slugfest like this--and all AFC North fans know what knock-down drag-out games these are. Go Stillers!

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad this wasn't in Baltimore, on Sunday.

The wind and rain from the hurricane would equalize for Ben being out.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may seem crazy, but if I'm the Ravens, I know the big factor is can Vick still get it done. So look for the Ravens to stop everything close, try to shut down Bell and contain all the short passes because Vick is the variable. The Ravens will want Vick to beat him.... Kind of like we did when Tebow beat us.... We made him beat us, we didn't think he could but he did. I think the Ravens look that way at Vick.....

That being said, Vick needs to have his A game, and he needs to rock them fast and early.... IMO with in the first series Vick should look deep and hit AB and send the Ravens scrambling in disbelief.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense did well making plays but that 150 Forsett dropped on us wasn't good.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not quite; not with our doofus coach and his merry band of morons

You would've kicked it?

I was on the fence to be honest, so going for it made as much sense as trying another FG...but I put the ball in Bell's hands instead of Vick on 4th and 1.

Imo...the game plan as shitty as it looked actually worked, DEF played better than anyone could have expected...to state the obvious...you gotta make 41 yd FGs.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
You would've kicked it?

I was on the fence to be honest, so going for it made as much sense as trying another FG...but I put the ball in Bell's hands instead of Vick on 4th and 1.

Imo...the game plan as shitty as it looked actually worked, DEF played better than anyone could have expected...to state the obvious...you gotta make 41 yd FGs.

Yes. This game was lost on the missed field goals. He did the same thing at the PAtriots.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin seems to not have a clue sometimes.

True, we've seen that look...on the go for it or not, it looks bad today, but I probably would try to get the 1st as well after watching 2 FGs missed that a pro kicker should make in decent weather 80% of the time.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should of put the ball in Bell's hands more.... Hell even get D-Will in there more to change it up on the ravens and beat them down more. I don't think Haley planned well enough with Vick. Yes I did say that... I think Vick was under utilized and held back a lot. Someone with his capabilities could of done much better, especially with the weapons on that offense... I think Haley kicked the pooch on this, And this 4.25 a year million dollar kicker.... Isn't there a fuckin lemon law on that shit???

SteelerKing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two comments only, because losing to the Ravens is the football equivalent of getting diagnosed with bone cancer:

1) Haley must have borrowed the Seahawks' Super Bowl playbook (they should have run the ball)
2) Pack your sh!t, Scobee.

:lm: