• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3, Los Angeles Rams @ Buffalo Bills, Sunday, 09/27/20, 10:00 AM PDT

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t get the game in my area.

what happened with the Rams in the first half that they dug themselves such a big hole?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good, bad and ugly on today's game.

The ugly: 1. The first half, 2. no 1st half pass rush, 3. communication problems, 4. kicking problems,

The bad: 1. This whole Cooper Kupp punt returning experiment, 2. losing the game, 3. running out of time, 4. running out of defensive energy. The offensive ineffectiveness in the first half, left for a tired defense down the stretch. The call, these things happen. It is what it is a penalty, right call, bad time. Not the reason we loss.

The good: 1. The comeback, no quit until time runs out, no matter the score. 2. Non conference/division loss.

Much respect to the Bills. Brady left just in time.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t get the game in my area.

what happened with the Rams in the first half that they dug themselves such a big hole?
They have a weak spot on pass defense I wish I knew what or who it is but they have got to fix it.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a weak spot on pass defense I wish I knew what or who it is but they have got to fix it.
No pass rush in the first half, no pressures, sacks, qb hits, or anything. Come on Lewis being ready next week and live up to your potential.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone please explain to me two things?

1) why did McVay refuse to use Henderson last year when the run game was struggling?

2) why he felt the need to draft Akers when they already had Henderson?

you can’t tell me the last 2 games have come as a surprise to the coaching staff. They had to have seen this in scrimmages and training camp, etc. plus, they liked him so much they traded up to get him, then refused to play him, and then proceed to draft a different RB to replace Gurley instead of handing the reins to him.

I think the starting gig should be Henderson’s until he proves otherwise.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone please explain to me two things?

1) why did McVay refuse to use Henderson last year when the run game was struggling?

2) why he felt the need to draft Akers when they already had Henderson?

you can’t tell me the last 2 games have come as a surprise to the coaching staff. They had to have seen this in scrimmages and training camp, etc. plus, they liked him so much they traded up to get him, then refused to play him, and then proceed to draft a different RB to replace Gurley instead of handing the reins to him.

I think the starting gig should be Henderson’s until he proves otherwise.
1. Because I think McVay felt like he had to accommodate Gurley.

2. Because he wanted to do what he is doing this year, running back by committee, I highly doubt we see a Rams runningback getting any real money from the Rams for the forseeable future. Not to mention Malcolm Brown is a free agent at season's end, So you want to get the young kids reps and touches.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great and correct comments by BattleLyon and ALR on the game. AS a team, we just didn't show-up in the first half. That game was very winnable as we did not quit and had a great comeback in the second-half. On defense on that last Bill's drive, we reverted back to our habit of giving-up big plays at the worst times of a game. That third and 22 pass play where there were at least five Rams players within interception distance and they all stood around watching the pitch and catch was simply unacceptable. All they had to do was not allow the pitch or the catch and we win the game. But noooo... Seattle and SF won yesterday. in the NFC West is now 2-1 except Seattle. And we head home next week to play the Geeants.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, on the final Bills Drive. Ramsey was right there on the pass play to Diggs and made no attempt to go after the ball to at least knock it down for an incompletion. For a $100 million Corner, this dude has some real sucky moments

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Jordan Fuller play? I was stuck watching the Great Eagles v. Bengals tie. I did not see him on the stat sheet.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Fuller was inactive. Fuller was put there at the last minute as Darious Williams was activated at game-time. The Rams should inactivate Johnson more and play Fuller instead because yesterday, Johnson got beat badly on a number of plays. Fuller is way better at ball-hawking and he hits harder than Johnson. Calais was also activated yesterday and ran back one KO for 15 yards.

BTW, this Cooper Kupp experiment returning punts should be scratched. He let a ball go yesterday that stopped on our 3-yard line. This guy is just not a punt returner. Our special teams unit is now having major problems. Somebody on one of these threads mentioned that Sloman should go. Correct. McVay made a mistake by taking him over Hajrullahu. That was a colossal blunder. Sloman just doesn't have any lift on his FG or PAT kicks. Dumbass move by genius boy.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramsey, this is what the sportswriters should be writing about you just about every game.

"The Rams had a brilliant comeback, and Donald was at the center of it. With the Rams trailing the Bills 28-25 in the fourth quarter, Donald sacked Josh Allen for a 12-yard loss on first down. Then on third-and-22, Donald sacked Allen again and forced a fumble. That led to a Rams touchdown and the lead."

Both sacks were a treat to watch as AD threw Allen around like a ragdoll and then watched him whine like a little girl!! Instead of watching a WR catch a drive-sustaining catch, reach in and knock it down and end the drive and preserve the win ya overpaid egomanical dimwit (Ramsey)!!