• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 Coaches Poll

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL @ The sooners ranked behind 1-1 Georgia and 2-1 A&M. Even the voters know about Chokelahoma.

I don't want OU ranked high now, let them earn the ranking, but I believe we are a year away yet, all depends how the QB situation works out.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want OU ranked high now, let them earn the ranking, but I believe we are a year away yet, all depends how the QB situation works out.

I agree 100%. Let the players have something to prove.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wouldn't say they sucked MORE but it was atleast as much back then. Hard time for a fan, that's for sure. I think they're headed in the right direction though. OU would be nothing more than another notch in Bama's bedpost this day and age.

Bama might beat OU this year, but it wouldn't be an easy win for Bama.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama might beat OU this year, but it wouldn't be an easy win for Bama.

Hard to say. Oklahoma really is a giant unknown right now. I will say I don't believe they'd be an easy game for anybody.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that we are one of only 5 teams that are undefeated, having played ALL FBS teams.

All I know is that we are ranked toward the top in Team Defense so far this year.

All I know is that we've proven we can run the ball, pass the ball, and defend either with few turnovers and penalties.

Can't ask for much more than that. The only reason we've been ranked so low is because we lost our record-setting QB. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last year we lost to two teams that were ranked #1 at some point last year, and a team that finished ranked 5th. LSU finished higher than us losing just as many games to less quality opponents.

Kick rocks, huh?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that we are one of only 5 teams that are undefeated, having played ALL FBS teams.

All I know is that we are ranked toward the top in Team Defense so far this year.

All I know is that we've proven we can run the ball, pass the ball, and defend either with few turnovers and penalties.

Can't ask for much more than that. The only reason we've been ranked so low is because we lost our record-setting QB. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last year we lost to two teams that were ranked #1 at some point last year, and a team that finished ranked 5th. LSU finished higher than us losing just as many games to less quality opponents.

Kick rocks, huh?

#10 and #1 is harder than #15 and #5.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hard to say. Oklahoma really is a giant unknown right now. I will say I don't believe they'd be an easy game for anybody.

The main thing to watch is, how much better does OU get each week, so far the defense looks like the start of a Mike Stoops defense. The offense should get better as the QB separates himself from the rest.
OU would be a tough game for anyone at this point, if they improve, the sky is the limit.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main thing to watch is, how much better does OU get each week, so far the defense looks like the start of a Mike Stoops defense. The offense should get better as the QB separates himself from the rest.
OU would be a tough game for anyone at this point, if they improve, the sky is the limit.

The team should only get better. Will they get better fast enough is the question.