• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2 lol's

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama, for pulling a Boise ST, play a quality out of conference team for week 1 then take week 2 off to prepare for the rest of the season

Not that I should have to defend Bama to a Bama fan, but you do realize that the SEC sets the schedules, right? Pretty sure that Saban would rather have played UAB or someone like that this week.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas fans have been too worried about what JFF is tweeting/drinking/signing to remember to have concern that their team has no defense.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I should have to defend Bama to a Bama fan, but you do realize that the SEC sets the schedules, right? Pretty sure that Saban would rather have played UAB or someone like that this week.

In order to create a thread like this it is only appropriate to find something to lol about your team also.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ Cole Stoudt (our back up QB) calling Tajh a drama King after taking a hit early in the game and staying down and "milking it."

It was all in good fun. No bad blood, just ribbing Tajh a little. Cole Stoudt, by the way, came in and went 19-20 for 123 yds and 3 TD's.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ Cole Stoudt (our back up QB) calling Tajh a drama King after taking a hit early in the game and staying down and "milking it."

It was all in good fun. No bad blood, just ribbing Tajh a little. Cole Stoudt, by the way, came in and went 19-20 for 123 yds and 3 TD's.

:spit: :laugh3:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dublin kid, glad to see he's doing well.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dublin kid, glad to see he's doing well.

I feel for the kid. He's a good QB and would have started in a lot of places and probably here too if it weren't for Tajh. He will get the job next year for sure and if anything happens to Tajh, I am more than comfortable with him at the helm. The only thing he doesn't have is the wheels Tajh has. I think he actually has a better touch on the ball than Tajh and Tajh throws a pretty ball.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cincinnati is the funniest....poor Bearkitten fans got all their hopes up because they killed a god awful Purdue team

then they put up 17 points against a team that allowed 34 to a middle run FCS school last week

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL @ Texas... dafuq? but hey, I told YALL! hhhhhheeeehaaaaw!

What.gif

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at HC Mark Dantonio's use of three QBs (combined, total of 94 total yds) to cop one offensive TD in the USF-6 @ MSU-21 debacle...while DC Narduzzi's defense racked up another two TDs.

:L

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at HC Mark Dantonio's use of three QBs (combined, total of 94 total yds) to cop one offensive TD in the USF-6 @ MSU-21 debacle...while DC Narduzzi's defense racked up another two TDs.

gonna miss that man...he'll be somebody's head coach by year's end.

lol at thems who laugh at MSU's new offensive strategy: Punt on 1st down.

:bawling:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sox. Impressive W man.

How is Miller. Hoping he is ok.

I hear just a ACL sprain. ANy status on week 3?

Hey bud, thanks. Good to know we have a reasonably decent backup if need be. Miller will play next week. He would've played this week if they needed him, but I think everyone knew we wouldn't. We will be needing him vs. Cal, though, that's for sure. It's gonna be a HUGE weekend in determining the mettle of both the PAC and B1G. What are your thoughts on all the matchups?

I feel for the kid. He's a good QB and would have started in a lot of places and probably here too if it weren't for Tajh. He will get the job next year for sure and if anything happens to Tajh, I am more than comfortable with him at the helm. The only thing he doesn't have is the wheels Tajh has. I think he actually has a better touch on the ball than Tajh and Tajh throws a pretty ball.

I watched him when he was in high school quite a bit, he was definitely a stud. He had no place on Ohio State unfortunately, but yeah you guys are in great shape with him as a backup.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey bud, thanks. Good to know we have a reasonably decent backup if need be. Miller will play next week. He would've played this week if they needed him, but I think everyone knew we wouldn't. We will be needing him vs. Cal, though, that's for sure. It's gonna be a HUGE weekend in determining the mettle of both the PAC and B1G. What are your thoughts on all the matchups?

I wouldn't be worried.

Portland State damn near beat Cal and moved the ball @ will on them.

Cal beat the mighty Viks by 7 in Berkley

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be worried.

Portland State damn near beat Cal and moved the ball @ will on them.

Cal beat the mighty Viks by 7 in Berkley

Portland State is a decent FCS team though, aren't they? I know this wasn't their first FBS win.

Oregon sure as shit hasn't missed a beat. I thought that VA would at least be somewhat competitive. Whoops.

I'm really intrigued by the Neb/UCLA and ASU/Wisky matchups.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good choices but here is the biggest LOL: UNCs bonehead captain chose to kick after MTSU chose to defer :L

MTSU got the ball to start both halves and it very easily could've been the difference in the game.