• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2 AP Poll

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is still top 10 and Wisconsin is only 14.... ummmm, okay? That probably will be fixed soon....

Both teams are on bye this week and thus have two weeks to prepare for their showdown at Camp Randall on 9/21. Badgers should stomp a mud hole in the Wolverines, but ya never know... Harbs could pull some magic ju-ju outta his butt.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU shut out an 11-win team from last year by 42 and dropped too. I guess beating Texas by a TD is suddenly a big deal.

Yeah #6 barely beats #9. Knee jerk reaction.

They just trying to get 4 sec teams in the playoff is all.

Hardly the first time it's happened.

vTsiLVA.gif

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal played great, but it was an odd game. If Cal gets up to 5-1 or so, I'd like them to jump UW.

The team that impressed me the most was USC. Stanford has some defense and they tore them apart. This may just be the year they come back.
Graham Harrell is off to a good start...especially considering the QB situation. (But, like other blue bloods, their back ups are usually better than non blue blood back ups.) We'll see how it goes as the rest of USC's opponents have more games/film to watch on his offense.

It sure looks like North Texas is missing Harrell.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when early season polls put teams with a loss ahead of teams who are still undefeated. You haven't seen enough of anybody to make that kind of apples to oranges comparison yet, except in very rare circumstances.

Maybe, but I would hate it much more if they would severely punish a team for actually playing some competition while some other team played Holy Trinity. In your scenario, Oregon, Texas, and A&M are going to completely drop out of the top 25 bc they played good teams

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ESP5N Cartel is making a clear message by putting 2 teams with Ls right in UCFront of UCF who has and a L in 3 years in the regular season.

Click Bait

#UCFacts

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck saw us struggle against Kent State (who went to OT against Kennesaw State this weekend to win) and Sacremento State and decided we needed Top 25 votes? :crazy:

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham Harrell is off to a good start...especially considering the QB situation. (But, like other blue bloods, their back ups are usually better than non blue blood back ups.) We'll see how it goes as the rest of USC's opponents have more games/film to watch on his offense.

It sure looks like North Texas is missing Harrell.
we were just discussing graham
at the dinner table last nite -

we're gonna be usc fans this year -

wreck em, graham!

WPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah #6 barely beats #9. Knee jerk reaction.
I don't have a dog in the fight, but who has a better win this year than LSU? Clemson beat a top 20 team at home....that's the only one that's close. Beating Texas on the road is a better win that a win at home against Houston, or anything Georgia has done.
If the ranking was strictly on this-years' performance, LSU should at least be #2