• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 15 schedule

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was looking at the Sunday Night Schedule and thinking 49ers/Cowboys game needs to be flexed and look at the rest of the schedule besides Saints and Chiefs, garbage games. Myabe they flex that game for Washington no names/Seattle. CBS has a death grip on Chiefs/Saints.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 15 (December 20):

• Tentative game: San Francisco @ Dallas
  • Prospects: 4-6 v. 3-7, but with the NFC East tire fire the Cowboys are still within striking distance of the division race, and it might be a sign of the apocalypse if they were ever flexed out of Sunday night.
  • Likely protections: Chiefs-Saints (CBS) and Seahawks-Football Team, Eagles-Cardinals, or nothing (FOX).
  • Other possible games: Bills-Broncos and Panthers-Packers moved to Saturday, but not Lions-Titans. Given the Panthers’ struggles, it seems like the name value of the Packers was the main consideration there, while the Bills leading their division gave them the edge over a game with the same pair of records and the Lions having a slightly easier path to the playoffs in the NFC. If this weekend unexpectedly being college football championship weekend was a factor you would think that would mitigate against Panthers-Packers, pitting two college-mad markets, but it does provide an extra edge for Bills-Broncos over Lions-Titans. Regardless, Fox’s unprotected game(s), plus Browns-Giants, are probably the best options just because of the NFC East tire fire (and you already have that division’s most attractive team), with Patriots-Dolphins, Bears-Vikings, and now Lions-Titans also having outside shots.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you

I was looking at the Sunday Night Schedule and thinking 49ers/Cowboys game needs to be flexed and look at the rest of the schedule besides Saints and Chiefs, garbage games. Myabe they flex that game for Washington no names/Seattle. CBS has a death grip on Chiefs/Saints.
Are you saying flex Dallas/SF away from Mondays?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Bucs/ Falcons. That may actually have some meaning by then. Of course, the Bucs have already had a few primetime matchups.