• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 13, Seattle Seahawks @ Los Angeles Rams, Sofi Stadium, Sunday, 12/04/2022, 1:05PM PST

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Baker Mayfield is now a FA and the Rams rank fourth in Waiver wire acquisition position. If the Rams want him, they can sign him for the Vet's league minimum but Mayfield is the league's worst. They have little to lose, I suppose. We shall see

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't need another shitty QB, we already have 2. I'd start off loading these huge contracts, Ramsey, Donald, Robinson, Floyd, to name a few

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Jermaine. I would start with Robinson's contract. Trade this guy for a fifth or seventh or another player.

If Stafford really has a spinal cord contusion as reported, I would advise him to think about retirement.

AD may want to go another year but I doubt he'll want any part of a rebuild. Same goes with Ramsey.

If you show Morris the door, Ramsey will want to go with him. Send him to the Broncos for a second or at worst a fourth rounder to play with Evero, the DC there he likes because Evero was credited for our better D last year and when he left, our D went with him.

Same thing happened when O'Connell left on offense. Now the McShitferBrains is getting advise from Coen, everyone can see who was the real offensive genius. His Vikings have great record and will probably be in the Snooperbowl hunt this year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Jermaine. I would start with Robinson's contract. Trade this guy for a fifth or seventh or another player.

If Stafford really has a spinal cord contusion as reported, I would advise him to think about retirement.

AD may want to go another year but I doubt he'll want any part of a rebuild. Same goes with Ramsey.

If you show Morris the door, Ramsey will want to go with him. Send him to the Broncos for a second or at worst a fourth rounder to play with Evero, the DC there he likes because Evero was credited for our better D last year and when he left, our D went with him.

Same thing happened when O'Connell left on offense. Now the McShitferBrains is getting advise from Coen, everyone can see who was the real offensive genius. His Vikings have great record and will probably be in the Snooperbowl hunt this year.

The cap hit to move on from these guys will be huge.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His Vikings have great record and will probably be in the Snooperbowl hunt this year.

The Vikes are living vicariously. They are 8-0 in one possession games. Flip the best case to worst and they're 1-11.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass reporter asking the obvious. His article states that the Numba One O-line in the league is the Iggles with an average weight of 322lbs. Wendall is trying to get the line bigger. The present projected starting O-line is from left-to-right: Jackson, Avila, Shelton, Anchrum, and Havenstein. Maybe McShitferBrains will get it through his thick skull that if you want to keep Stafford upright, ya have to get more Avilas on the line. Big, nasty, and quick feet.