• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 13, Los Angeles Rams @ Detroit Lions, Sunday, 12/02/18, 10:00 AM PST

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whitworths age is showing... may need to draft a LT soon, and there were some coverage sacks because Goff just holds on to the ball too long.

I’m with you. Maybe Noteboom or the dude from Wisconsin. Or we find another Whitworth

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I forgot he left. Dam. Only 1 in me beer too
I was kind of wondering if you were making some joke that I just wasn't getting??:suds:

But we do have him in 2 weeks!!:suds:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears, Eagles, Cardinals, and 9ers left, we hopefully win out, at least 3-1.

Saints have Panthers twice, TB, and PItt, I can see them losing at least 1 of those!! Hopefyully

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears are a lot different team on the road than they are at home. Especially in cold weather.

Best team they’ve beat on the road was the Lions and that was with Chase Daniels

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I live 5 hours west of Chicago, its suppose to be a high of 27 here and partly cloudy next sunday. As always could change and be even worse, but so far no snow or rain, so that should help, a little!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams get to 30 points for the 10th time in 12 games this year and our defense played well today. We started slow but finished strong with just one RB!
What happened to Malcolm Brown?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today we got lucky and didn't play our best football against a not so great team and won. I don't think we can get away with it next week, even if Chase Daniel starts. Goff definitely needs to step it up. Hopefully the defense will show up and play with the intensity that Donald has shown this year.
A win will secure at least one of the byes so that should definitely be enough incentive to show up and punch them in the mouth early and get a win before we go back home to face the Eagles.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malcolm Brown got a shoulder injury and could not return UVA.
So I guess we'll have to dress Davis and/or Kelly next week for insurance then in case Brown is going to be out for an extended amount of time.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today we got lucky and didn't play our best football against a not so great team and won. I don't think we can get away with it next week, even if Chase Daniel starts. Goff definitely needs to step it up. Hopefully the defense will show up and play with the intensity that Donald has shown this year.
A win will secure at least one of the byes so that should definitely be enough incentive to show up and punch them in the mouth early and get a win before we go back home to face the Eagles.

We played like crisp and still road on the road, we can save playing great for the playoffs when it matters.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played like crisp and still road on the road, we can save playing great for the playoffs when it matters.
I would like for every game to be treated like a playoff game in that case. There's still plenty to play for, no need to take our foot off the throttle now. The next two teams we have are either very likely going to be in the playoffs or are fighting to get a playoff spot and are going to throw everything at us. I'd like for us to show them what we're truly capable of.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like for every game to be treated like a playoff game in that case. There's still plenty to play for, no need to take our foot off the throttle now. The next two teams we have are either very likely going to be in the playoffs or are fighting to get a playoff spot and are going to throw everything at us. I'd like for us to show them what we're truly capable of.

Yeah I’m not of believer of pressing a button to make it happen down the road. We have to get into playoff mode but our schedule gets weakers as the weeks go by. It’s always been about how you finish, not how you start.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I’m not of believer of pressing a button to make it happen down the road. We have to get into playoff mode but our schedule gets weakers as the weeks go by. It’s always been about how you finish, not how you start.
True. The final two weeks for us should be about as easy as you can get in this league. But I go by the mantra that no matter how horrible a team is, these are all professional athletes and have made it to this level for a reason. You can't take anybody likely because on any given Sunday, anyone can get beat. And both the Cardinals and especially the 49ers are going to want to make our lives as miserable as they can so instead, I'd rather be prepared and pummel them into submission and show them who rules the West.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. The final two weeks for us should be about as easy as you can get in this league. But I go by the mantra that no matter how horrible a team is, these are all professional athletes and have made it to this level for a reason. You can't take anybody likely because on any given Sunday, anyone can get beat. And both the Cardinals and especially the 49ers are going to want to make our lives as miserable as they can so instead, I'd rather be prepared and pummel them into submission and show them who rules the West.

Hell we are going to get a week off with a bye in the playoffs unless comething crazy happens. You saw the rust today by Goff after a bye. We were also coming off a crazy sick game with the chiefs going in to the bye. They’ve probably been getting pats on the back and you know what that does..

Young team with good leadership as well. We will see how they handle the next 4 weeks. Next week in Chicago I’m not feeling warm or fuzzy tho

Was thinking about flying up to Chicago on Friday and hang out with my cousin for the weekend maybe get tickets

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were also coming off a crazy sick game with the chiefs going in to the bye. They’ve probably been getting pats on the back and you know what that does..

Young team with good leadership as well. We will see how they handle the next 4 weeks. Next week in Chicago I’m not feeling warm or fuzzy tho

Was thinking about flying up to Chicago on Friday and hang out with my cousin for the weekend maybe get tickets
Oh yeah, it doesn't take much to inflate the ego of a sports player or celebrity in general.
The Chicago defense I believe will lay in some heavy hits to our guys. Just wish that Oakland traded Mack to us and was on our sidelines instead of Chicago's.
Never been to Chicago but would love to take in a game at Wrigley Field at some point, just for the history of that place. Have fun if you go.