• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 11, Los Angeles Rams @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Monday, 11/23/20, 5:15 PM PST

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll even admit good passing game by Goff having sling the rock without the running game. I just don't know why he fell asleep at the wheel on those last few series. Good win on the road!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll even admit good passing game by Goff having sling the rock without the running game. I just don't know why he fell asleep at the wheel on those last few series. Good win on the road!!
Me neither Jermaine. And this craziness has been a pattern with both Goff and McVay from time-to-time over their brief history. They seem to have individual and collective mind freezes where all hell breaks loose or the play-calling just goes south faster than any flushing toilet. It is simply mind-boggling. Tonight, the D stepped-up to save a game that Goff and McVay and the offense that went into full tard mode almost gave away. WTH!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The score doesn’t reflect it due to some help from the refs, but the Rams D is getting better and better and could be scary come playoff time.

and that was with Donald being held in check all game.

mid it time to replace Kiser with Lewis yet?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joseph Noteboom had one helluva a game as did most of the O-line except for a few Havenstein and Blythe miscues. Edwards was flawless as was Corbett. 51 passes with no sacks. EXCELLENT!! We have one helluva an O-line and it is comparable to 2018 and I think is even better.

It started with the removal of Brian Allen from the Center position and he should be shown the door. The next item was the trade for Corbett and the excellent play of Edwards during a injury stretch. Moving Blythe to Center, his natural position has solidified this O-line. Add the return of Whitworth and a more savvy Havenstein and voila, you have a very good O-line!

I'll be the first to admit a delish serving of crow is due me for wanting to get help in the last draft at the O-line positions. Kromer is the man and he has put together a bunch of studs who played at a very high level without the big man, Andrew Whitworth in the last several contests.

This team is coming together at the right time on both sides of the ball and we are finally getting it right on STs with Gay's performance last evening. I like our chances going forward to run the table. Period!!

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The score doesn’t reflect it due to some help from the refs, but the Rams D is getting better and better and could be scary come playoff time.

and that was with Donald being held in check all game.

mid it time to replace Kiser with Lewis yet?
MeThinks that Kiser is the LB version of Fuller and both are bringing the slobberknocker hits nearly every game now. Lewis will get his game reps but Kiser is one badass LB. Period.