• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 10 Power Rankings

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Patriots
2. Bengals
3. Panthers
4. Broncos
5. Packers

Vikings creeping in slowly.

Thought the Packers may fall out this week, but still lingering in that top 5. Cardinals on bye couldn't make their way back into it.

Thought about putting Vikings over Packers then I asked myself who do I think would win between those two right now and I didn't hesitate in telling myself the Packers.

Broncos lose and stay in top 5 for me. Nobody really stepped up this week to get into this list. My toughest decision was Panthers vs Bengals.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Patriots
2. Bengals
3. Panthers
4. Broncos
5. Packers

Thought the Packers may fall out this week, but still lingering in that top 5. Cardinals on bye couldn't make their way back into it.

Thought about putting Vikings over Packers then I asked myself who do I think would win between those two right now and I didn't hesitate in telling myself the Packers.

Broncos lose and stay in top 5 for me. Nobody really stepped up this week to get into this list. My toughest decision was Panthers vs Bengals.

I was looking at your list thinking I would switch the Panthers and Bengals, then I read your last sentence. I would love to see that matchup.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Patriots
2. Bengals
3. Panthers
4. Broncos
5. Packers

Vikings should have lost by 1 to Rams bad coaching . I like the Rams better than the Vikings. For some reason Fisher went for 2 in the 1st quarter down 10-6 and ended up losing in overtime. Not sure if Greg the leg was injured early in the game but strange move.