• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 10: Falcons @ Cowboys

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, two weeks ago my son said he was able to watch the early games on the ticket. I told him he's crazy as we're not paying for it, then so he changed the channel and proved me wrong.
Last week they took Dallas off and I watched the rest on the ticket, yesterday I watched the rest on the ticket.

I di have DirectTV though.
If AT@T had not bought directv, I would still have it. A guy at work who's is Bronco's fan here, had the game blacked out on direct tv cause it was a local broadcast game. Then they switched the game last week cause of the blowout, and he could not even see it on the NFL ticket he pays for lol.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If AT@T had not bought directv, I would still have it. A guy at work who's is Bronco's fan here, had the game blacked out on direct tv cause it was a local broadcast game. Then they switched the game last week cause of the blowout, and he could not even see it on the NFL ticket he pays for lol.
I I'm not sure, but before the took it off Fox I believe it was blocked on the ticket here, because it was aired on Fox. I know the Packers/Seahawks was blocked on the Ticket here.

I try to remember the next time I'm watching a blowout to check if I get it on the ticket before they switch.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I I'm not sure, but before the took it off Fox I believe it was blocked on the ticket here, because it was aired on Fox. I know the Packers/Seahawks was blocked on the Ticket here.

I try to remember the next time I'm watching a blowout to check if I get it on the ticket before they switch.
Good idea. I just dont remember them cutting away from games in the third quarter in the past.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good idea. I just dont remember them cutting away from games in the third quarter in the past.
Yes, that was early.

I enjoyed the game more on the ticket because it was easier to do a quick switch to other games and go right back.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, two weeks ago my son said he was able to watch the early games on the ticket. I told him he's crazy as we're not paying for it, then so he changed the channel and proved me wrong.
Last week they took Dallas off and I watched the rest on the ticket, yesterday I watched the rest on the ticket.

I di have DirectTV though.
they charged you & you just dont know it :heh:

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sent my buddy a letter telling him he was getting it for free as a top tier customer. Dude has the basic, basic package. I have all sorts of shit with my account but they haven’t said squat to me.

I may need to take a peek tomorrow. For research purposes, of course.