• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 1 elite matchup predictions

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would assume that if Atlanta isn't going to open at NE they would probably be the opening Sunday night or Monday night game and open the new stadium in prime time against GB, DALLAS or MIAMI

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would assume that if Atlanta isn't going to open at NE they would probably be the opening Sunday night or Monday night game and open the new stadium in prime time against GB, DALLAS or MIAMI
This would be my assumption as well.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me the last time a 9-7 team who was not the packers, giants, cowboys, seahawks, steelers, patriots, and broncos who hasn't made the playoffs furthermore in a long time got two SNF games? I'll wait.

No one said they would not be on primetime, but SNF is for the big market teams and playoff teams. Teams that miss the playoffs but managed at least 10 wins have also gotten a SNF(cards and jets).

I have paid more attention to the Sunday night scheduling process than you have. NBC will not risk a team getting more than one primetime game until they prove that they can have a 9+ win season two years in a row. Last year the 9-7 Washington got one SNF last year? Is TB more popular than them?

NBC and ESPN don't just merge all the primetime games together. NBC gets the elite matchups and ESPN has to get the leftovers after SNF, Fox, CBS, and TNF games are decided. Again you're going to lose this argument by Thursday when you see ONE SNF scheduled game.

Like the Bengals?

I do find it funny that they went from Lucky to Get One Game, to For Sure getting One Game. Maybe in Two Days it will go to 2 Games...

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Bengals?

I do find it funny that they went from Lucky to Get One Game, to For Sure getting One Game. Maybe in Two Days it will go to 2 Games...

And you are done. Nice debating with you.