• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weeden to start?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong about weeden. He is not a Serviceable backup. We will have to address this in the offseason. Cowboys will lose to the jags if weeden starts. He flat out sucks

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong about weeden. He is not a Serviceable backup. We will have to address this in the offseason. Cowboys will lose to the jags if weeden starts. He flat out sucks

:agree:You weren't then only one Bro. He's stealing money every time he cashes a gamecheck

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Aikman just said no one is a more prepared backup than Weeden.
He said prepared....he did not say talented. Tells u something that he has had more opportunities than other back up to be ready and then he lays the egg that he did....ah lawd...

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:You weren't then only one Bro. He's stealing money every time he cashes a gamecheck

I thought it was the cleveland curse type thing and weeden was gonna be as serviceable as Orton could have been for us. Then he played.

I would rather see him play and Romo just take the trip for some sight seeing or something, I do not want him to see the field wearing shoulder pads. I said this when he first went down and I mean it. I know he gives best chance to win but 3 solid weeks off before us have to go back at it is the way to go with him. Late season surge has us sitting pretty, IMO.

I am not going to bash the eagles and sancheese because they have a better back up than we do at the QB position but our chances of winning the division seem better, even if we loose in london, and Romo is refreshed and that gives our coaches time to figure out what max protect means when we have 3rd and long.

But we have the dumbest coaches and an owner in the league so...........

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was the cleveland curse type thing and weeden was gonna be as serviceable as Orton could have been for us. Then he played.

I would rather see him play and Romo just take the trip for some sight seeing or something, I do not want him to see the field wearing shoulder pads. I said this when he first went down and I mean it. I know he gives best chance to win but 3 solid weeks off before us have to go back at it is the way to go with him. Late season surge has us sitting pretty, IMO.

I am not going to bash the eagles and sancheese because they have a better back up than we do at the QB position but our chances of winning the division seem better, even if we loose in london, and Romo is refreshed and that gives our coaches time to figure out what max protect means when we have 3rd and long.

But we have the dumbest coaches and an owner in the league so...........

THIS^^^^^

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said prepared....he did not say talented. Tells u something that he has had more opportunities than other back up to be ready and then he lays the egg that he did....ah lawd...

Boy did we find that out the hard way.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to bash the eagles and sancheese because they have a better back up than we do at the QB position...........

Who the hell ever thought we would be making THAT statement a few months back...

Sad but true.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell ever thought we would be making THAT statement a few months back...

Sad but true.

Don't think anyone saw that coming.
th

StarsFan

noob extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think about it, the Browns are really good at bringing BACKUP QB's to the next level. (Colt McCoy, Brandon Weeden, Derek Anderson)