• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wednesday Night Game Thread 4/2/14

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, don't attack my attack my message board credibility....:bawling: :rollseyes: Like I said, I'm not here to make friends but it's quite obvious you are and it's something you worry about.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ah yes you just reach Maximum Butt Hurt at it's finest. :rofl:

I didn't talk smack to you in my initial post. You should have just thanked me for pointing out your stupidity (after you called others stupid) and for showing you how to spell the word "I'll"

You sound like a big pussy as always, you have nothing better to do then to count how many post somebody has on here wich is quite laughable & yes thank you for the laugh as always you make everyone on here realize how smart you are (NOT)

My childhood was just fine, chico. Unlike yourself, I never had to ride 18 hours stuffed in a van with 46 other family members in hopes of getting a green card someday.

Oh look Jim Doors is a fortune teller now & knows every bodies life. Very Impressive for some one who grew up in a orphanage & was abused as a child, glad to see you over came these tribulations. :clap:

As always.....Go Heat!!

:fify: