• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We won a game!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First win since Rodgers got hurt and it was by one point!

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever wins the NFC North is gonna be the 4th seed and probably a home underdog to a 5th seed Carolina/New Orleans/San Fransisco.

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you guys won, its better for the falcons to be drafting second in every round than sixth

MajorPackersFan

Boycott CBS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A very fluky pick six and another turnover that directly led to another TD. This team definitely played better today than they have in the past month. I have no idea where this team is headed, but if Rodgers can play next week against Dallas, only an idiot would write them off from the playoffs right now.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did play better. But our oline is still bad and our d is very up and down. The Falcons are a 3 win team and we were at home. Happy we won, playoffs are still possible but i still don't feel very good about GBs chances.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should just shut down Rodgers and let him come back at 100% next season.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever wins the NFC North is gonna be the 4th seed and probably a home underdog to a 5th seed Carolina/New Orleans/San Fransisco.

Saints in Chicago or Green Bay in January may be the best matchup for those 2 teams.

Personally I do not see Detroit beating any of the 3 even at home. If I had to choose an opponent.. would like SF vs Detroit if Lions win North just to see potential hand shake after the game.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should just shut down Rodgers and let him come back at 100% next season.

Many people feel this way and I don't agree with this at all.

First we have to look at why he is not playing. The reason is the doctors are not clearing him because he is not 100% healed yet. When he is 100% healed the doctors will let him play.

So if Rodgers is completely healed and there is nothing wrong are you saying we should just bench him to prevent him from getting injured in the remaining games of the season even though he is healthy?

Are we saying football teams should just sit their best players during lost seasons to protect their health for future seasons. Don't players have incentives built into their contracts? Packer receivers could have better stats and better pay days if Rodgers is playing. How will the rest of the team feel if their healthy QB is sitting down so he wont get hurt for next year?

When the doctors say Rodgers is healthy he should play and hopefully that will be this next week and we can win out and with luck those Lions will give us an opportunity to make it into the playoffs. With a healthy Rodgers this team does have a chance to win some playoff games. San Fran or Carolina can come to Green Bay in a snow storm and try to beat them. We had to win the last 2 games to get into the playoffs the last time we won a Super Bowl with many injuries that year.

If by chance Rodgers does get slammed to the ground and does break the collar bone there are pretty good odds a collar bone that was to take 6 to 8 weeks to heal can be healed when we would next need Rodgers in late July.

Play him as soon as he is healed and then go win the Super Bowl!

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many people feel this way and I don't agree with this at all.

First we have to look at why he is not playing. The reason is the doctors are not clearing him because he is not 100% healed yet. When he is 100% healed the doctors will let him play.

So if Rodgers is completely healed and there is nothing wrong are you saying we should just bench him to prevent him from getting injured in the remaining games of the season even though he is healthy?

Are we saying football teams should just sit their best players during lost seasons to protect their health for future seasons. Don't players have incentives built into their contracts? Packer receivers could have better stats and better pay days if Rodgers is playing. How will the rest of the team feel if their healthy QB is sitting down so he wont get hurt for next year?

When the doctors say Rodgers is healthy he should play and hopefully that will be this next week and we can win out and with luck those Lions will give us an opportunity to make it into the playoffs. With a healthy Rodgers this team does have a chance to win some playoff games. San Fran or Carolina can come to Green Bay in a snow storm and try to beat them. We had to win the last 2 games to get into the playoffs the last time we won a Super Bowl with many injuries that year.

If by chance Rodgers does get slammed to the ground and does break the collar bone there are pretty good odds a collar bone that was to take 6 to 8 weeks to heal can be healed when we would next need Rodgers in late July.

Play him as soon as he is healed and then go win the Super Bowl!

100% agree with you. The coaches and more importantly the medical staff would not give Rodgers a clean bill of health if it were not so, unless they want to look for employment elsewhere.

Bears and Cowboys game are on the road, but with a healthy AR, Packers can put up 40 on each team. Get to the playoffs and see what happens.

Don't shut him down, just for the sake of shutting him down.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations on the win.

AND THANKS! We need all the high draft picks we can get because we SUCK. Thanks again!

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight's game is the reason, if Aaron is healthy, that he should play vs Dallas. One of the worst defenses in the league. Bears winning is another reason. GB can put up 40 if Chicago did.

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight's game is the reason, if Aaron is healthy, that he should play vs Dallas. One of the worst defenses in the league. Bears winning is another reason. GB can put up 40 if Chicago did.

And the Bears will put up about 50 points on our defense. They've looked very solid this year, and McKnown is playing better than Cutler. I see another Detroit-like game coming week 17. And Dallas in their building after getting schlacked tonight certainly won't be a cake-walk. Their defense may suck, but they can put up points both on the ground and in the air.

Seriously though, is there a better WR tandem out there other than Marshall and Jeffries right now? Those guys are freaking scary! They're gonna be problems for the Packers for a long time. Calvin Johnson clones. Seems the NFC North is going more to this type of mold. Patterson is young but could really evolve into this type of receiver for the Vikes also.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Bears will put up about 50 points on our defense. They've looked very solid this year, and McKnown is playing better than Cutler. I see another Detroit-like game coming week 17. And Dallas in their building after getting schlacked tonight certainly won't be a cake-walk. Their defense may suck, but they can put up points both on the ground and in the air.

Seriously though, is there a better WR tandem out there other than Marshall and Jeffries right now? Those guys are freaking scary! They're gonna be problems for the Packers for a long time. Calvin Johnson clones. Seems the NFC North is going more to this type of mold. Patterson is young but could really evolve into this type of receiver for the Vikes also.

Yep... Bears offense even without Cutler looks very good and Packers defense could really get worked over in Week 17.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

... McCown has not played better than Cutler.

He's played two good games against the two worst pass defenses in the NFL. WSH and DAL.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With a healthy rodgers and cobb, coupled with playing at lambeau in the dead of winter this team will be an underdog to no one!:suds:

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The beautiful thing is cutler will be healthy and playing by the last game making the bears worse. The defense looked a lot better with richardson at safety. I still faith in this team despite you negative nannies!:yahoo:

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... Bears offense even without Cutler looks very good and Packers defense could really get worked over in Week 17.

The bears offense is better with mccown thats so obvious. We own cutler, what are you talking about!? He'll choke and throw at least 2 picks if we face him in a pressure filled final week of the season!

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... McCown has not played better than Cutler.

He's played two good games against the two worst pass defenses in the NFL. WSH and DAL.

Mccown has owned him statistically and even if you want to say he's been great because of bad defenses, no way cutler would have done better. If you want to say he would have done just as good fine but I doubt it. Fact is we own cutler, he always chokes and throws picks against us. I'll take those odds against him in the final week with a healthy arod and cobb.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only problem is I don't think A Rod or Cobb will be back this year.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only problem is I don't think A Rod or Cobb will be back this year.

I think rodgers will be back for sure and thats enough to give us a chance against anyone, especially since we'd get a playoff game at home in the playoffs. I'm hopeful cobb will be back because I think that could put us over the top. Especially if we let him loose on special teams. Richardson at safety helps the D a ton too.