• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We could be gettng another national champion and the name is too good to be true

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The HOFer took us to the final four for the second time in our history, you point out every little wart on the basketball team, completely ignore the rifle team, and overlook the HUGE failures of your hero......OK superfan..........whatever you say.

See what I mean. You just can't make this stuff up!

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proud of that young man. What a run! Hope he gets well soon.

Legs aren't meant to bend that way. He almost had the kid on that roll move but couldn't stop his momentum for the pin.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what Dad says this hire was a awesome hire.

Sammie Henson is a leader in the wrestling community and he is going to start bringing a new kind of wrestler to this program. His experience in developing talent is only going to help this team grow year in and year out. When programs like wrestling get the kind of coverage we just had with this kids run they seem to explode. Very impressed in what he did in one year, and while my first comment seemed a little smartass it does not take away from the fact it was true. We had a guy waiting for retirement, now we have a hungry innovator who we gave his first shot. Good things coming down the road for this program for sure.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is now a Super Fan because he was the first to post about the Rifle Team's National Championship. We all got called out, at least me, because of not posting "congrats" to the wrestling team.

Since he is such a Super Fan, I wonder how he enjoyed watching WVU BB in person. After all, he did not have to travel 4 hours for the game. Cleveland isn't that far from Columbus. He is probably going to those games also.

Craig had a good run here, but it was time to go. Huggins is a HOFHC, but that doesn't give him a pass. His run to the Sweet 16 will secure his seat at the table.

Back to Zeke....I found it interesting that he stated that he did not have trust in the coaches but when it clicked in, they had his full attention. Hopefully what he did will bring some other kids to the school. I was surprised that Edinboro had a kid there. Another interesting match was the Pitt vs Penn State match that ended in overtime with a penalty point being awarded to the PSU kid due to the Pitt kid clasping his hands around the PSU kid with only 1 second left. The ref went to review the incident based on a challenge submitted by the PSU coaches. I've caught a few of these on TV over the years and agree with GR, this seems to be an all out event.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should go to Indy and visit your lover, he thought so highly of WVU that he spent half his time here looking for a different job.......
:burt:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Dad just to keep you updated on the wrestling team (since I know the only time you took interest is when Luck made a move) the NEW coach is bringing in 3 FLO champions in next years class. Don't know about the FLO tournament??? It is a collection of the best wrestling talent in the country for high school age kids.

132 Keegan Moore
152 Conner Flynn
220 Austin Meyers

After winning the national championship Keegan Moore shot the crowd a WV! Good stuff gents.