• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We are 1 week away

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turned on Cal/Hawaii. meh couldn't get into it - bring out the Huskers!!! :sad2:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
irulegif.gif

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah our sellout streak is DEFINITELY in jeopardy. SMH

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah our sellout streak is DEFINITELY in jeopardy. SMH

Lol.

When people say the sellout streak is in jeopardy it reminds me of when people say the country is going downhill.

People hear other people say shit so they just repeat it to be a part of something.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.

When people say the sellout streak is in jeopardy it reminds me of when people say the country is going downhill.

People hear other people say shit so they just repeat it to be a part of something.

LOL

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.

The problem is the money grab

In addition to the non-refundable $25

1. Availability: Memorial Stadium is a sold-out venue and seats must be relinquished before they can be reassigned.
  2. Priority Points: Priority point level, which tracks the history of giving to the Nebraska Athletic Department, will determine allocation ranking. Priority points are earned at three points for every $100 of current Nebraska athletic giving and one point for every $100 of lifetime (previous years) Nebraska athletic giving.
  3. Level of Annual Football Giving.
  4. Order date.
Donations start at $2,000 per seat. There is a reason Nebraska does not put the donation levels when they advertise. No one will call.

Price what the market will bare. Eventually a crisis point is reached in this capitalist society of Supply and Demand, now factor in quality of entertainment for price paid. Is an uncomfortable seat really worth $400 per game? Factor in travel time and inconvenience time and it gets worse.

The sellout streak will end. Young people do not give a crap. My two kids could care less about football. My neighbors three daughters could care less about football. My brothers kids could care less about football. My other neighbor with six kids in their formative years, could care less about football.

Overall, in our family of Husker fanatics, there is one daughter that goes to UNL that loves football, the other seven offspring do not even know who are playing on any given day of the month, year, week, etc. And they do not care.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is the money grab

In addition to the non-refundable $25

1. Availability: Memorial Stadium is a sold-out venue and seats must be relinquished before they can be reassigned.
  2. Priority Points: Priority point level, which tracks the history of giving to the Nebraska Athletic Department, will determine allocation ranking. Priority points are earned at three points for every $100 of current Nebraska athletic giving and one point for every $100 of lifetime (previous years) Nebraska athletic giving.
  3. Level of Annual Football Giving.
  4. Order date.
Donations start at $2,000 per seat. There is a reason Nebraska does not put the donation levels when they advertise. No one will call.

Price what the market will bare. Eventually a crisis point is reached in this capitalist society of Supply and Demand, now factor in quality of entertainment for price paid. Is an uncomfortable seat really worth $400 per game? Factor in travel time and inconvenience time and it gets worse.

The sellout streak will end. Young people do not give a crap. My two kids could care less about football. My neighbors three daughters could care less about football. My brothers kids could care less about football. My other neighbor with six kids in their formative years, could care less about football.

Overall, in our family of Husker fanatics, there is one daughter that goes to UNL that loves football, the other seven offspring do not even know who are playing on any given day of the month, year, week, etc. And they do not care.
Donations do NOT start at $2000 per seat. The rest of the post is anecdotal and means nothing.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donations do NOT start at $2000 per seat. The rest of the post is anecdotal and means nothing.

Yea, it depends on the seat. He must be talking about the 50 yard line 15 rows up seats.

Still, to think the University wouldn't consider lowering the donation requirements if it meant saving the streak is asinine. There is no way we're going to allow the one thing that we have left to brag about get ruined. It's our identity. The sellout streak is literally our identity. They won't let it go away.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The seats I was looking at getting this summer were $250 donation requirement.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just to summarize, we'll be drinking, then going streaking downhill, fast

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I could hear a silent fart in this place.

You fuckers still sour over losing a billion games last year?

Well I've got news for ye. It's a new season, and thee Huskerz are fer Champz. Change yourn tampons, grab a beer, pour yourself a few shots of whiskey, and meng up. It's time for some mother fucking Huskers!

We're undefeated right now boys........undefeated.
Its finally that time of year JJM :dance: Good Luck ye Mighty Huskers En Sech :suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thee Trojans will be my 2nd favorite team next Sarurday
Theres going to be a lot of talent on the field. I think it may be closer than people think.SC is going with a little bit of a wrinkle in their offense.And going to work on spreading the ball around more. If Davis and Jones get the running game going. And the offensive line under Calloways coaching gives Max Browne time.If guys like Rodgers and Mitchell can get open.And they slot Adoree in s a weapon and decoy at times. That may open Juju up for some big plays. Also watch SO Wr Burnett who has been solid in camp. And FR WR Pittman if he gets playing time he's explosive.

The Defense worries me. But I like what Pendergast is doing. I hated Wilcox. He's going with a more aggressive defense. Which is high risk high reward. The defense does worry me. If they are going to give themselves a shot to win. Adoree and Marshall will need to play big. Smith and Gustin are going to have to make a lot of plays at LB. And they are gong to need solid games from Tu'ikolovatu and Dorton on the line.

Adoree may be the key for SC tho. If he can play a role in the offense. And break big plays on special teams where he is always a threat. That could translate to TD's or Field position which will be vital. He is one of if not the most exciting players in the game. Yeah I cant wait for kick off

I also like your Huskers chances in the BIG 10 West. I have them competing with Iowa and Wisconsin. I'll be rooting for your huskers. I have a soft spot for them especially after watching them beat UCLA last bowl season :suds: