• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait for game 2. I hope Houston has Howard. If not GS might end this really quick in 4 games.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U take the less points. just like the other one. (If we are talking D, if we are talking offense you take the 100pts)

Again u make no point.

Because that's what defensive efficiency is ( points per 100 posessions) which is golden state was number 1 in. Which makes them the best defensive team, that's the point I'm trying to make but you deny it anyway.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you are a Trojan fan. We grew up at home as huge SC football fans because my dad graduated from SC.

I knew there was something I liked about you. Been a Trojan fan since I was 8 years old. Had just started playing Jr. All American football and wanted to see "real football players." A friend of my Dad's caught wind of it and happened to be a USC season ticket holder. He gave my Dad his tickets to the USC/Oregon St. game. I saw Traveler, heard the USC band, saw them come running out of the tunnel and was hooked for life.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that's what defensive efficiency is ( points per 100 posessions) which is golden state was number 1 in. Which makes them the best defensive team, that's the point I'm trying to make but you deny it anyway.
I don't think they are the best defensive team. They are ranked 15th. Yes I know they are good at other things but they give up too many points and if you watch them u will know they aren't a Great Defensive team(Last night perfect example). They are good.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL coming from a guy who is using name calling. Pot calling the kettle black.
Let's se how long you will continue your childish retorts. This should be an interesting case study.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy still going on about PPG? :L

#1 Def Eff and #1 opponents FG%. These guys play great defense. Forget about the stats. Watch the games.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew there was something I liked about you. Been a Trojan fan since I was 8 years old. Had just started playing Jr. All American football and wanted to see "real football players." A friend of my Dad's caught wind of it and happened to be a USC season ticket holder. He gave my Dad his tickets to the USC/Oregon St. game. I saw Traveler, heard the USC band, saw them come running out of the tunnel and was hooked for life.
I've been to the collusium many times. My favorite game of all time was the SC - Notre Dame game in 72 I think it was? Can't remember who was #1 and who was #2, but ND was up 24 to nothing and SC won 55 to 24. What a team they had. Good times, but you did not want to be within arms reach of the old man in my house if SC lost a game on Saturday.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL coming from a guy who is using name calling. Pot calling the kettle black.
Just stop feeding the troll. If the Warriors lose he will probably make another name and start trolling as a rockets, Cavs, or Hawks fan.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's se how long you will continue your childish retorts. This should be an interesting case study.
U are the only one. Everyone can see it. Its ok man u don't act like a 10 year old. Its just a sport thread. Time to grow up. Talk sports. People that use name calling over and over is insecure.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop feeding the troll. If the Warriors lose he will probably make another name and start trolling as a rockets, Cavs, or Hawks fan.
U are right. Time to move on.

Well that was a good game 1. Lets see what the Cavs vs Hawks bring us.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wondered how long it would be before you brought out the "Howard" excuse.

have you watched any playoff basketball lately??
HOWARD has been godlike and clearly the best overall player in the league for the semi-finals.

He got hurt within the first five minutes of the game 1.
It was an accident and it was his own player.
That has an impact regardless of what his backup does for the team.

Houston was going to be sorely pressed to win that game even at full strength.
Without him, they really had no chance.

I cannot stand Dwight. I have thought him a complete waste of space the last few years.
But, I am not going to deny how important this suddenly dominant Dwight is to Houston winning anything.

Dwight playing at this current all NBA MVP level = I can see them winning the whole title.
Him hobbling around on one injured knee = losing 4 straight to GSW

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOWARD has been godlike and clearly the best overall player in the league for the semi-finals.

I cannot stand Dwight. I have thought him a complete waste of space the last few years.
But, I am not going to deny how important this suddenly dominant Dwight is to Houston winning anything.

Dwight playing at this current all NBA MVP level = I can see them winning the whole title.

This playoff Howard reminds me of the old one and so did this playoff DRose. Both flashbacks

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs all the way baby. Your jealousy does not a troll make of me.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U are the only one. Everyone can see it. Its ok man u don't act like a 10 year old. Its just a sport thread. Time to grow up. Talk sports. People that use name calling over and over is insecure.
There's one, can we get two?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bwah ha ha ha ha! You gotta be shittin' me.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they are the best defensive team. They are ranked 15th. Yes I know they are good at other things but they give up too many points and if you watch them u will know they aren't a Great Defensive team(Last night perfect example). They are good.

You're baseing everything off one game lol. They're much better than the bulls

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol Dwight coward?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny because I actually want the Warriors to win. @Montalban is just a tool. Either way, it's time for me to ignore his ignorant trolling.

Go Warriors!