• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So was I. He missed two layups and fumbled a breakaway on three consecutive plays in the first half. I was telling my wife "These games are not fun for me, they are too stressful". had to switch to the Giants game for a while.

My son tried changing to the Giants game but I chewed his ass out I was so pissed off. Klay has had those moments

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dwight Howard is really hurt, it might be over quick.

He is the best player on the planet the last 3 weeks.

I was looking forward to seeing if he kept it up....or folded into a shell.

I got ripped off a bit. Howard gave me an incomplete grade.

I wasn't expecting him to get injured by his own teammate on a flukish play.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dwight Howard is really hurt, it might be over quick.

He is the best player on the planet the last 3 weeks.

I was looking forward to seeing if he kept it up....or folded into a shell.

I got ripped off a bit. Howard gave me an incomplete grade.

I wasn't expecting him to get injured by his own teammate on a flukish play.

He has a bruised knee? Those are tricky. I've had bruised knees before and they can linger depending on how bad they are.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a bruised knee? Those are tricky. I've had bruised knees before and they can linger depending on how bad they are.
Worst part was he was pouting on the sideline.. Kept shaking his head instead of cheering on his teammates. Can't believe a guy with that much talent is that much a baby.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst part was he was pouting on the sideline.. Kept shaking his head instead of cheering on his teammates. Can't believe a guy with that much talent is that much a baby.

Don't think that was pouting.....that was more a player frustrated that he could not be out there to help his teammates.

You would be frustrated also especially when you consider the amount of time he missed earlier this season with another knee injury

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im kinda upset I didnt get to watch this game. Im looking at the box score, highlights and such and it almost looks like Houston punched them in the mouth and the Warriors just sorta went 'oh, we have a lineup for that, too' and adjusted. I'm not sure Howard is the big player in this series even if he was healthy. This might turn into a crazy small ball series and the Warriors are probably winning that.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im kinda upset I didnt get to watch this game. Im looking at the box score, highlights and such and it almost looks like Houston punched them in the mouth and the Warriors just sorta went 'oh, we have a lineup for that, too' and adjusted. I'm not sure Howard is the big player in this series even if he was healthy. This might turn into a crazy small ball series and the Warriors are probably winning that.

Early on the I thought the Warriors looked rusty from their extended time off. They had to overcome a sixteen point deficit and did. I hope they start of better Thursday.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not get crazy about legacy talk. The Warriors would have to dominate from here on out just to be compared to last year's Spurs (and lets not bring up the regular season like it matters)

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think that was pouting.....that was more a player frustrated that he could not be out there to help his teammates.

You would be frustrated also especially when you consider the amount of time he missed earlier this season with another knee injury

Frustration is absolutely understandable. When you let it affect your actions, such as sitting stoned faced on the bench shaking your head as your team is in a close playoff game it is no longer frustration it is pouting. I was taught at a young age that you don't pout you deal with the situation the best you can and move on. So if you are wondering what I would've done it's been on that bench cheering and giving tips to jones or whoever was playing the 5 spot for me(can't remember the 21 year old rookies name). He has a history of pouting when things don't go his way, LA, Orlando ect.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not get crazy about legacy talk. The Warriors would have to dominate from here on out just to be compared to last year's Spurs (and lets not bring up the regular season like it matters)

I guarantee you out here in Warriorland we are not talking legacy. We just want to get our first in 40 years

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this proves our point that the Rockets aren't the same team from January and won't be a pushover like some on here predicted. The Warriors were down by 16 at some point.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this proves our point that the Rockets aren't the same team from January and won't be a pushover like some on here predicted. The Warriors were down by 16 at some point.

That doesn't prove a point one way or another. I'm not saying the Warriors will roll over the Rockets, but by your logic the Pelicans put up a good fight bc they were up by 16 in the 4th quarter... Which the Warriors also won.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't prove a point one way or another. I'm not saying the Warriors will roll over the Rockets, but by your logic the Pelicans put up a good fight bc they were up by 16 in the 4th quarter... Which the Warriors also won.

The Pelicans were up by 16 at home. This is game 1 of the conference finals at home where the Warriors haven't been in decades. This was a close game the whole way through. You predicted that the Warriors were going to run the Rockets up and down the floor. That clearly wasn't the case. Depending on Dwight's health, this series likely goes 6.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pelicans were up by 16 at home. This is game 1 of the conference finals at home where the Warriors haven't been in decades. This was a close game the whole way through. You predicted that the Warriors were going to run the Rockets up and down the floor. That clearly wasn't the case. Depending on Dwight's health, this series likely goes 6.
Plz show me where I made that prediction?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs didn't come ready to play. Threw away the home court advantage. They'll have to figure out a way to get one in Houston now.

Nailed it again! :pound:

You are very astute.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, nobody talks about them around here because nobody cares about them. If everyone is jealous of the Warriors, how can they be Americas team? I feel like you just started watching ball this year...
Just guys like you are jealous. the rest of the country loves the Warriors.
okay, I'm now done feeding the troll. Carry on with your trolling.