• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Fan Knows

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure a lion pride has.

A full grown elephant that wasn't already dying? I haven't seen it. I've seen a lion pride try and fail to take down a rhino, never seen them attempt a full grown elephant.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A full grown elephant that wasn't already dying? I haven't seen it. I've seen a lion pride try and fail to take down a rhino, never seen them attempt a full grown elephant.
A full grown anything is tough but with a big pride it's doable. Also a full grown male lion one on one vs anything in africa is a tough task.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A full grown anything is tough but with a big pride it's doable. Also a full grown male lion one on one vs anything in africa is a tough task.
Anything that would challenge it.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maxresdefault.jpg

Y'all got me to google it. :pound::tsk:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think so with elephants, they usually roam in groups, and have deep relationships with their group mates. They could kill a lion pride just for fun.

Only thing a full grown elephant has to worry about is keeping the predators away from calves and maybe getting their trunk bitten off by a crocodile.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so with elephants, they usually roam in groups, and have deep relationships with their group mates. They could kill a lion pride just for fun.

Only thing a full grown elephant has to worry about is keeping the predators away from calves and maybe getting their trunk bitten off by a crocodile.
I agree. A lion pride will obviously be opportunistic and go after the young or weak. They pick their battles. Going after a full grown elephant would be extremely rare.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one big thing that UW brings is a loaded secondary. They probably have 3 first rounders back there so they can take their chances with man. Jake Browning has to have a huge game against the best defense in the country though and I don't know if I see that happening. He was thrown into the deep end and hasn't had had the chance to develop like other young QB's have because he's been Johnny on the spot. I think he'll look much better next season. Not that he doesn't look great this season but he's been throwing to some pretty wide open guys this season. That isn't going to happen against Alabama.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say this Wisconsin-Washington "rivalry" that has recently developed is something I dislike. Wisconsin is my second team. I have gotten to know and respect a lot of Washington fans on here. this is not a rivalry.

Fuck Oregon
You do realize it's basically dayman v the wisky bottom feeders more than a true UW/UW thing right? I mean AG seems to love to shit on everyone so you can't count that.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize it's basically dayman v the wisky bottom feeders more than a true UW/UW thing right? I mean AG seems to love to shit on everyone so you can't count that.
I'd rather see Washington skip the playoffs if it meant playing Wisconsin in a bowl game just to see the Huskies kick their teeth in and shit down their throats.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather see Washington skip the playoffs if it meant playing Wisconsin in a bowl game just to see the Huskies kick their teeth in and shit down their throats.
But to be fair, you are an equal opportunity shitter. If some other fan base said shit you'd be right there as well. Hell you attack plenty of your own fan base. Dayman isn't known to really be that full of piss.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But to be fair, you are an equal opportunity shitter. If some other fan base said shit you'd be right there as well. Hell you attack plenty of your own fan base. Dayman isn't known to really be that full of piss.
The internet can be tough at times. Sometimes you just have to fight fire with a nuke.