• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Washington @ #13 UCLA

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or they already had Sankey and they had other needs? Not many people stay in state by the way kid.

Sankey could be heading to the NFL after this season. He's eligible and many RBs don't stick around for senior seasons anymore. His stock is at a bigtime high right now. He could leave and I wouldn't blame him considering how much he had to carry this team this year and it will be back to Las Vegas or even Fight Hunger bowls. Unless we find one last gasp to win the next two games, but considering what a mediocre team we ended being this year, who knows..............

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sankey could be heading to the NFL after this season. He's eligible and many RBs don't stick around for senior seasons anymore. His stock is at a bigtime high right now. He could leave and I wouldn't blame him considering how much he had to carry this team this year and it will be back to Las Vegas or even Fight Hunger bowls. Unless we find one last gasp to win the next two games, but considering what a mediocre team we ended being this year, who knows..............
Yea Asu could be fucked at rb next year a decent redshirt. Deantre Lewis ever since getting shot in the leg hasnt been great, but at least the kid didnt bitch and transfer so much respect for him. Grice is like a 4th rounder and could be a solid NFL back. So with a talented runningback that were hoping will sign hes commited Darrell Williams, but hes starting to get more sec offers. Demario Richard would be nice but can DJ Foster be an everydown back obviously hes so versatile, great playmaker, but yea. Depth at running back but no go to guy unless DJ proves hes an everydown back, obviously DJ will be a top offensive player for us no matter what.

Deepest rb draft crop from the Pac 12? Ever?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Bruins! Good luck in the south man. :suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if Jack is that versatile. Or its just because UCLA is thin at running back right now. Obviously a great athlete just wondering. DJ Foster could play Wr, Rb, and CB but I wonder how tired Jack was after today takes a lot out of you. Just wondering how much it would take for you to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was recruited as a running back everywhere but he wanted to play linebacker.

He IS that versatile.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man those colors are screwing with me.

Yeah. Guess I'll chime in on UCLAs unis. Hate them man. I'm more of a traditionalist. I really like UCLAs powder blue unis, everyone going with a black one is just lame.

UW's reflective helms were the 2nd lamest thing on the field lastnight, just behind Dooshcre.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, all the calls are going to UCLA. Since we know PAC 12 refs are bad, is this expected?

In the Big 12 the officiating crews are controlled by Walt Anderson, an alum of Texas. Plus, just about all the officiating crews come out of Texas. (Largest state)

Is it the same in the PAC 12? Are the PAC 12 officials overseen by an alum of USC/UCLA? Are all the crews out of California?

UW is an undisciplined team that never has their heads in what should be competitive road games. There were no shenanigans from the refs. Just stupid shit by UW that earned those penalties.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW is an undisciplined team that never has their heads in what should be competitive road games. There were no shenanigans from the refs. Just stupid shit by UW that earned those penalties.

To be fair, it is not like UW got blown out. Everything went UCLA's way early and it could have easy turned into a blowout, but UW showed outstanding strength and fortitude to battle all the way back on the road and make it a good fight.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, it is not like UW got blown out. Everything went UCLA's way early and it could have easy turned into a blowout, but UW showed outstanding strength and fortitude to battle all the way back on the road and make it a good fight.

No but they came out flat and the lack of discipline in the first quarter was obvious. Dooshcre holding AND facemasking damn near every play.

In fact there were a couple of penalties I saw that could have been called but weren't. After Jacks first TD a UW kid on the ground grabbed a Bruins leg and tried to lift him up and throw him down.

Thats just stupid shit and it's on the coach.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were a couple of bad calls but it's not as if they all went the Bruins way. The ones that comes to mind were the hands to the face nullifying a Husky TD and when Jack's helmet was either pulled off or knocked off and he got flagged for taking it off on the Bruins TD.

Those things happen. I guess because the ball bounced our way and the refs were involved a bit it seemed like the Dubbs were getting screwed, but I think they did do a decent job however were just a bit flag happy as usual.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but they came out flat and the lack of discipline in the first quarter was obvious. Dooshcre holding AND facemasking damn near every play.

In fact there were a couple of penalties I saw that could have been called but weren't. After Jacks first TD a UW kid on the ground grabbed a Bruins leg and tried to lift him up and throw him down.

Thats just stupid shit and it's on the coach.

You got it, Ironbreaker. UW overcame the fumbles and the bad start, the team just wasn't ready. Poor tackling didn't help the cause, but penalties, penalties are the main cause of the poor showing. Every one hurt the team bad. 15 yarders. Watched UW play two games now and it really took me back to ASU of 2011: Penalties, poor tackling, total lack of discipline. All on the coach. You need a new one.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA is super banged up, I think they are basically playing their entire 3rd string, you see it with defensive playesr playing Offense. Yet the Bruins are still winning. UCLA is going to be scary good in the coming years.