• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors vs. Raptors

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask Tweezil how he nearly shit his pants when I confronted him at the Giants game. He actually screamed when I approached him and he thought I was going to grab him; actually screamed!

Not a single man, woman, or bot on this board believes your bullshit story about that. Not one.
The fact you keep trying it, and no one ever responds, just makes it that much more obvious.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a single man, woman, or bot on this board believes your bullshit story about that. Not one.
The fact you keep trying it, and no one ever responds, just makes it that much more obvious.

This troll has been hammered and pwnd so often that he clings to his delusional stories as a survival mechanism. Ask him about his private jet to Mallorca.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tweezil believes it. he actually screamed!

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tweezil believes it. he actually screamed!
At the risk of making a cyber-enemy here, I can't decide what would be more lame: lying about your encounter with Tzil or actually doing something like that. If the latter, it's not something that I would brag about.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the risk of making a cyber-enemy here, I can't decide what would be more lame: lying about your encounter with Tzil or actually doing something like that. If the latter, it's not something that I would brag about.

Well, he told us next time we came to a Giants game to come to his seats and show us how tough we were. He gave us his seat numbers and so we went over. You should have seen the look of abject terror and panic on his face when his bluff got called. But you are right, there's not a lot of honor in scaring a guy who is 5' 2" and weighs about a buck oh five and we never would have really hurt the little fella. Besides, his wife was next to him and she probably tipped the scales at about 235. She looked like she might be pretty rough in a fight.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he told us next time we came to a Giants game to come to his seats and show us how tough we were. He gave us his seat numbers and so we went over. You should have seen the look of abject terror and panic on his face when his bluff got called. But you are right, there's not a lot of honor in scaring a guy who is 5' 2" and weighs about a buck oh five and we never would have really hurt the little fella. Besides, his wife was next to him and she probably tipped the scales at about 235. She looked like she might be pretty rough in a fight.

Not a single believer, Nolan. Not one. The more elaborate and silly-insulting you make the story the more obvious it is you are full of shit.

How many teeth was his wife missing? Was tzill picking his nose when you walked over? Did your date Heather Locklear giggle when you scared him? How long did it take you to fly back to Mallorca in the jet?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a single believer, Nolan. Not one. The more elaborate and silly-insulting you make the story the more obvious it is you are full of shit.

How many teeth was his wife missing? Was tzill picking his nose when you walked over? Did your date Heather Locklear giggle when you scared him? How long did it take you to fly back to Mallorca in the jet?

C'mon, fess up you are an alternate character of tweezil's. Why else would you come so quickly and forcefully to the aid of another man.......unless......oops, never mind. Go on and Stand By Your Man!