• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors vs Nuggets

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if denver plays like this?

Of course not if they play this. I suspect they will win game 5 easily then it will be back here for game 6 where they just need 1 win to send it to Denver for a game 7.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not if they play this. I suspect they will win game 5 easily then it will be back here for game 6 where they just need 1 win to send it to Denver for a game 7.

Yeah, warriors should just write off game 5 they have no chance.

thehoorse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

Denver is usually tough at home. They struggled against Warriors on the road. They need to find a way to win Game 6.

StateoftheSport.com

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People jumped on the bandwagon because the Nuggets had a great record this season against playoff teams, including the Warriors. In Denver we thought that Carl had finally found the formula with really good players, not superstars, to take the Nuggets deep into the playoffs. We were fooled and it sucks that this might be over in 5. Poor free throws and terrible perimeter defense will wind up being this teams down fall.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you from the bay, too?

No, I'm from LA. Hawthorne to be exact.

But I did my undergrad in Santa Cruz, so I feel that's good enough to lay claim to the Dubs as an "other."

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm from LA. Hawthorne to be exact.

But I did my undergrad in Santa Cruz, so I feel that's good enough to lay claim to the Dubs as an "other."

No worries

I think its pretty cool that the D-league Warriors play in Santa Cruz now.

It's been a fun year to follow this young Warriors team. Hope this ride continues.

Whatever happens the rest of the way, this doesnt look like a one and done playoff team, like the "we believe" Warriors. The front office has been hitting on their draft picks and it looks like they have a center they've needed since forever.

*i have kind of a short fuse for Bay Area Laker fans :P
I've had to deal with them for a long time and they're not allowed back on the W's bandwagon

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game tonight.

A close friend dropped a grand and got us 2 tix 5 rows off the floor. I owe him big as this was one if the finest shooting displays I've ever seen.

Steph Curry is on another level. Incredible talent. I'm still amped 4 hours after the game ended.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing better than being at a playoffs game with the home team rocking as the home team put on a show like that. I was at game 1 of the Nets game and it was amazing.

The only thing better I assume would be to see your team winning the nba title.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the easiest 3-6 upset series to pick in a long time.

it is not over, but I never understood why everyone was jumping on Denvers bandwagon.

Not sure why YOU guys were jumping on the bandwagon? You tell me.

If you are a fan of the DN or the GSW, which this thread is mostly comprised of then commenting here or expecting your team to win isn't band wagon.

I guess I don't understand your comment....

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to see The GSW up in this series.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries

I think its pretty cool that the D-league Warriors play in Santa Cruz now.

It's been a fun year to follow this young Warriors team. Hope this ride continues.

Whatever happens the rest of the way, this doesnt look like a one and done playoff team, like the "we believe" Warriors. The front office has been hitting on their draft picks and it looks like they have a center they've needed since forever.

*i have kind of a short fuse for Bay Area Laker fans :P
I've had to deal with them for a long time and they're not allowed back on the W's bandwagon

Im a bay area Laker fan but always root for the warriors when they are not playing the Lakers.
It started watching basketball with a grandma from Louisiana who loved the Lakers from there Minneapolis days.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so good for GSW. They will get some major experience at playoff basketball when they play the Spurs.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a bay area Laker fan but always root for the warriors when they are not playing the Lakers.
It started watching basketball with a grandma from Louisiana who loved the Lakers from there Minneapolis days.

As long as you're with your team through thick and thin, its all good to me. Laker fans have their group of hard core fans, too.

My beef is mostly with "those fans" that remind us Warrior fans to count the rings, then jump on board the GSW bandwagon when the Dubs get even a sniff of success (which happens once a decade)

There's a reason most Warrior fans have rep and cred. They do support this team even through all the losing. I'm not even the most die hard in my family (my sister has had season tickets in the upper level 200s for years now)

Anyways, just my 2cents on bandwagoners, lets get back to enjoying the playoffs

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so good for GSW. They will get some major experience at playoff basketball when they play the Spurs.

This is all I could have hoped for from this team at the beginning of the year. The rookies are showing up strong, too. No one looks fazed at all.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how much quieter the Denver fans are compared to Golden State.

Warriors opening very small against a very big Denver starting lineup.