• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Warriors vs. Clips

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's partially true, HB was playing with a tired Steph, injured Toney Douglas, Kent *butterfingers* Bazemore, AI, and even Nedo running the point for the Dubs.

Love the way HB has played tonight. Aggressive, cutting weak to strong side, and the players around him are rewarding him with the ball.

There are some skills Barnes has that no one else on the team has; his ability to get to the rim from both sides of the basket is unmatched on this team. He's deceptively fast with that first step as well.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Praise to Steph, Lee and the other starters, but what is starting to encourage me is the potential for the bench unit with the addition of Crawford. With his capacity for attacking the rim and dishing, he adds a much needed dimension to the reserves. As that unit steadily climbs out of the NBA basement, the Dubs will steadily move up in the Western Conference seedings.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Praise to Steph, Lee and the other starters, but what is starting to encourage me is the potential for the bench unit with the addition of Crawford. With his capacity for attacking the rim and dishing, he adds a much needed dimension to the reserves. As that unit steadily climbs out of the NBA basement, the Dubs will steadily move up in the Western Conference seedings.

Word

It always helps when the Dubs are driving the lane against Turk vs a top tier 4/5.

Was I the only one wondering why Vlady Divac was back on court? LOL, just get Turk a few unfiltered Camels, and a Lakers Jersey, Magic Johnson passing him the ball on the wing, and we have Showtime back in Flop City

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's how you play the game of basketball! I only watched the first half but I was thinking to myself "What team is this that I'm looking at, and what have they done to the Warriors?" I've never seen ball movement and getting to the basket from this team like I saw last night. Their play on the offensive side was a thing of beauty and I heard it only got better in the third quarter as they turned up the defense.

It may be that the Clippers were tired from the previous night and were a step slow, but I don't care. That's how I want to see this team play basketball.

Go watch the 3rd quarter. Total dominance.

I think the Clips ran out of gas, but the Warriors starters seized control of the game, played tough D, rebounded, and shared the ball. Beautiful.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserved it, but I can't make much of a case for him being more worthy than the guys that were selected.

D.Lee outplays Floppy Griffin everytime they play.

How does Floppy play 40 mins, and only get 3 boards?

Sure, CP3 wasn't playing, and you can use that as an excuse, but great players (Allstars) make their team better while putting up numbers. Blake basically went into Melo mode, and thought he could shoot fadaway 20 footer's all night and play no defense.

D.Lee got free runs at the rim all night long. Bogut got 14 pts, 17 boards, and a few easy lobs at the rim. HB had his best game this year, cutting to the hole against Blake and Deandre *I can't hit FT's* Jordan.

Should D.Lee be in the ASG? Yes. But I'm glad he's going to get to rest, unless injury forces a few of the starters out.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go watch the 3rd quarter. Total dominance.

I think the Clips ran out of gas, but the Warriors starters seized control of the game, played tough D, rebounded, and shared the ball. Beautiful.

Bogut's aggressiveness on the boards and Barnes' aggressiveness in taking the ball to the baskets were welcome sights too.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The starters got a decent amount if rest. Should help a lot tonight against Utah.