• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Warriors vs. Clips

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully I'm not the only one on here tonight.

So far, so good. Lee and Bogut with 16 points combined, Curry with 8 points and 4 assists.

Thompson 0-3. Slumpin'.

Shooting 11-20 thus far.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr mentioning that Barnes' problem is that he is playing with the reserves now rather than the starters. That he isn't a guy who can consistently create his own offense, and needs to play with other scorers.

Someone on here made the same point. Makes sense.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawford to Barnes for the dunk!

Give Crawford more minutes!!

Last edited by a moderator:

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr mentioning that Barnes' problem is that he is playing with the reserves now rather than the starters. That he isn't a guy who can consistently create his own offense, and needs to play with other scorers.

Someone on here made the same point. Makes sense.

That's partially true, HB was playing with a tired Steph, injured Toney Douglas, Kent *butterfingers* Bazemore, AI, and even Nedo running the point for the Dubs.

Love the way HB has played tonight. Aggressive, cutting weak to strong side, and the players around him are rewarding him with the ball.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawford to Barnes for the dunk!

Give Crawford more minutes!!

:agree:

+1, our JC needs to play more. Fresh legs, ability to push the ball, finishes at the rim, keeps Steph fresh.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

+1, our JC needs to play more. Fresh legs, ability to push the ball, finishes at the rim, keeps Steph fresh.

And he is instant offense, something the second unit just hasn't had.

Was hoping the Ws would develop a huge lead by half. Looking now like we might be fortunate to have a double digit lead. These idiotic turnovers are killing us.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he is instant offense, something the second unit just hasn't had.

Was hoping the Ws would develop a huge lead by half. Looking now like we might be fortunate to have a double digit lead. These idiotic turnovers are killing us.

For some reason Jackson left HB in the game but pulled Crawford.

Dubs were up 18 around the 7 min mark int he 2nd, and then the starters came back and the lead went bye bye.

There was a phantom foul call against Bogut , 3rd foul, and it looked like we lost our mojo there.

DUbs still have the lead, but its very small.

:L

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason Jackson left HB in the game but pulled Crawford.

Dubs were up 18 around the 7 min mark int he 2nd, and then the starters came back and the lead went bye bye.

There was a phantom foul call against Bogut , 3rd foul, and it looked like we lost our mojo there.

DUbs still have the lead, but its very small.

:L

:L indeed.

Can someone smarter than I please explain to me why Curry makes so many stupid turnovers? I know he handles the ball a ton…and takes chances at times he shouldn't take. But it's those lazy passes that lead to easy looks by the other team on a break that just kill this us. :doh:

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut with foul #4. On the positive, Griffin can't hit a shot so far.

bigjoerico

72 is my year!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dubs came to play and they looked great. Luckily Steph got smart
and completely cut out the silly turnovers. He ended the night with only those early 3.
Lee looked great and Roarcle was off the hook.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's how you play the game of basketball! I only watched the first half but I was thinking to myself "What team is this that I'm looking at, and what have they done to the Warriors?" I've never seen ball movement and getting to the basket from this team like I saw last night. Their play on the offensive side was a thing of beauty and I heard it only got better in the third quarter as they turned up the defense.

It may be that the Clippers were tired from the previous night and were a step slow, but I don't care. That's how I want to see this team play basketball.