• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors sign Barbosa to 1 Year Deal

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors signed Leandro Barbosa to a 1 year deal. I think it shows that the Warriors are a bit concerned over Guard depth. Rush is coming off injury and we don't know how he'll hold up over the season. Livingston is recovering from surgery and should be ready right around the start of the season. Nedo looks like he has a foot out of the door.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't hurt, minimum deal, and Barbosa, while not young, is not a scrub.

When is Nedovic going to get the other foot out? Let's get that done.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't hurt, minimum deal, and Barbosa, while not young, is not a scrub.

When is Nedovic going to get the other foot out? Let's get that done.

The Warriors have an option on him coming up in October I believe, when they will make the determination if they feel he can be a real player for the team or cut their losses. His salary for this year is guaranteed, so unless they absolutely need a roster spot he'll likely stay on for the duration of the year. He could also be used as salary filler if the Warriors attempt any trades this year.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Low risk I suppose. Was there some reason a Summer League guy couldn't have been signed? Did Craft or one of the other cheap guys get picked up elsewhere?

Barbosa was a great sixth man once upon a time, too bad that was roughly 7-8 years ago.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Low risk I suppose. Was there some reason a Summer League guy couldn't have been signed? Did Craft or one of the other cheap guys get picked up elsewhere?

Barbosa was a great sixth man once upon a time, too bad that was roughly 7-8 years ago.

Craft was signed by the Warriors to a contract. I'm assuming it's only partially guaranteed, so he may not make it past camp.