• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors @ Grizzles: What Will Give?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they both matchup fairly well with each other but Golden St probably has to hit about 35% from 3pt line to win if they are putting up 31 shots.

As bad as Curry was from downtown, he still was the only Warriors player with a positive +/-. He is the current MVP and he needs to shoot better to beat a team like Memphis.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they both matchup fairly well with each other but Golden St probably has to hit about 35% from 3pt line to win if they are putting up 31 shots.

As bad as Curry was from downtown, he still was the only Warriors player with a positive +/-. He is the current MVP and he needs to shoot better to beat a team like Memphis.

Yup. Also boguts passing and high IQ on offense were missed that was really missing against them too. Not just the defense. Warriors had some good looks overall as a team but missed them it happens. They can get by without bogut against Dallas but not against the grizzlies or clips

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Also boguts passing and high IQ on offense were missed that was really missing against them too. Not just the defense. Warriors had some good looks overall as a team but missed them it happens. They can get by without bogut against Dallas but not against the grizzlies or clips
Warriors might get the 1 seed but I do think they have 2 issues to deal with in the postseason. Bogut's health is easily the biggest issue. You can't have a solid starter out and he has had health issues throughout his career. I do think they might have a 'buzzer beater/who takes the final shot in the playoffs?' problem, too, but I think thats a lot more minor.

Vince Carter is a bit of a wild card for the Grizzlies, too.

Getting the #1 seed is going to be important out West. 2-3 seeds will likely be Warriors, Grizzlies or Spurs. 4th seed could end up being someone like Houston or Clippers and they are less threatening, imo. Unless the Thunder get on a tear and end up in the top 5. Then its just an all out war.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors might get the 1 seed but I do think they have 2 issues to deal with in the postseason. Bogut's health is easily the biggest issue. You can't have a solid starter out and he has had health issues throughout his career. I do think they might have a 'buzzer beater/who takes the final shot in the playoffs?' problem, too, but I think thats a lot more minor.

Vince Carter is a bit of a wild card for the Grizzlies, too.

Getting the #1 seed is going to be important out West. 2-3 seeds will likely be Warriors, Grizzlies or Spurs. 4th seed could end up being someone like Houston or Clippers and they are less threatening, imo. Unless the Thunder get on a tear and end up in the top 5. Then its just an all out war.

I agree on bogut for sure. But hi takes the last shot? Umm his name is steph curry haha. It's not all about that though. He will find the open shot if he's not open. I'm more worried in the playoffs but i would like them to add another big to backup bogut and lee and green. They also need another shooter off the bench. Ray Allen would be perfect

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of that has to do with the talent they got. I don't really have to name names. Plus they're much better on defense this year under Kerr and adams

No doubt this is true. Will give Jackson his credit for helping the D. But also have to credit mgmt for bringing in the talent and moved us away from Nellie ball which teams were never constructed with defense in mind.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt this is true. Will give Jackson his credit for helping the D. But also have to credit mgmt for bringing in the talent and moved us away from Nellie ball which teams were never constructed with defense in mind.

Exactly. People think this team isn't good on defense without Jackson which is 100% untrue.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Klay for Monta and Bogut were two big additions. So were Iguodola and Draymond Green.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay for Monta and Bogut were two big additions. So were Iguodola and Draymond Green.

That Right there is alot of the defensive talent they added. Also Livingston,Ezeli, Barnes Ect. Steph has been pretty good on defense this year too. Only weakness is Lee