• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Warriors @ Bobcats 12/9/13

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how the trolls come out when the Dubs hit a rough patch, bring it trolls, BRING IT.

When the Dubs start playing well, they scurry away like gnats.

I don't know how you can defend them after this game, that was an absolutely putrid performance. Iguodala being out is not an excuse for losing this game. We just let the league's worst offense best their previous best offensive output of the year by 10 points!

Jesus, I'm so fucking disgusted right now. And I can't stand watching David Lee's matador please-r*pe-me defense anymore, I've been on the fence about whether we'd be better off without him or not, but I say trade his soft ass ASAP. Bogut basically ends up defending 2 guys on every possession and there's not a player in the league who can do that (and he has been crap on offense lately too).

This team is running out of excuses to use. Yes, they will be better with Iguodala, a lot better, but the teams the Warriors want to be in the conversation with, the Miamis, San Antonios, Oklahoma Cities, etc. don't lose games like this when one of their players are out (at least not more than 1-2 times per year), they impose their will and take care of business. Warriors are still incapable of that, it seems like 2 out of every 3 games was sprung on them by surprise, they just are not prepared for the game at all.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Jackson kept it real in the post game interview.
Draymond Green might have a sprained ankle.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how you can defend them after this game, that was an absolutely putrid performance. Iguodala being out is not an excuse for losing this game. We just let the league's worst offense best their previous best offensive output of the year by 10 points!

Jesus, I'm so fucking disgusted right now. And I can't stand watching David Lee's matador please-r*pe-me defense anymore, I've been on the fence about whether we'd be better off without him or not, but I say trade his soft ass ASAP. Bogut basically ends up defending 2 guys on every possession and there's not a player in the league who can do that (and he has been crap on offense lately too).

This team is running out of excuses to use. Yes, they will be better with Iguodala, a lot better, but the teams the Warriors want to be in the conversation with, the Miamis, San Antonios, Oklahoma Cities, etc. don't lose games like this when one of their players are out (at least not more than 1-2 times per year), they impose their will and take care of business. Warriors are still incapable of that, it seems like 2 out of every 3 games was sprung on them by surprise, they just are not prepared for the game at all.

Lots of blame to go around. Steph launched 32 shots. 16 of them of 3 pointers, he made just 5 of them.

How about swinging the ball around to get his teammates going? Those shots early in the shot clock sure didn't help.

Bogut for all his defensive skills, picks up too many fouls on moving screens. Point blank.

Douglas played 2 minutes tonight. Dubs could have won this game, sure. Its not the end of the world, that's all I'm saying. DUbs will play better.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9ZaudNTSeQ]The Mind of Michael Jordan (the psychology of an obsessed winner) - YouTube[/ame]

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more for the road...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj3CETf80Zg]Compilation of Best Motivation Speeches - YouTube[/ame]

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut for all his defensive skills, picks up too many fouls on moving screens. Point blank.

Moving screens are usually the fault of the ball handler, they start their move before the screener is set