• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors and elite defensive team?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The haters will scream small sample size, and that's true, but currently the Warriors rank second in defensive effciency behind indiana, second behind only Indiana in opponent's field goal percentage and defensive rating. The Warriors also rank first in net rating, first in field goal percentage, and fifth in offensive rating.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been impressed with the Warriors defense, but in our 4 wins where the Warriors have been particularly effective, we haven't played any real offensive juggernaut teams. The Wolves would probably be considered the best out of the bunch of the teams we've beaten, but the Lakers, Kings and 76ers aren't powerhouse teams. The one team they have played that is a surefire contender, they allowed 126 points.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The haters will scream small sample size, and that's true, but currently the Warriors rank second in defensive effciency behind indiana, second behind only Indiana in opponent's field goal percentage and defensive rating. The Warriors also rank first in net rating, first in field goal percentage, and fifth in offensive rating.

"Small sample size!"

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been impressed with the Warriors defense, but in our 4 wins where the Warriors have been particularly effective, we haven't played any real offensive juggernaut teams. The Wolves would probably be considered the best out of the bunch of the teams we've beaten, but the Lakers, Kings and 76ers aren't powerhouse teams. The one team they have played that is a surefire contender, they allowed 126 points.

A large part of it was more than 50 free throw attempts though and turnovers

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A large part of it was more than 50 free throw attempts though and turnovers

Turnovers were a key, but 50 free throw attempts is a resulting factor of the defense.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we will see how they fair against the spurs. I'm not worried about the defense anyway

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we will see how they fair against the spurs. I'm not worried about the defense anyway

That's what I want to see. The Spurs are a very efficient offensive team who blew the Warriors off their feet with their ball movement in the playoffs last year. It was a thing of beauty. I'll be interested to see what, if anything, has changed. I'm really looking forward to this and the Memphis game.