• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

warning! not for marino fans.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are we still posting here? :L

A couple of reasons.

-There's an ozone alert outside right now
-I'm bored
-My edibles have kicked in
-And mostly had nothing to do. But I'm getting ready to wstch some of the replay of the Browns/Redskins game

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rock Pizza I know of is in the Fremont Experience area. I just checked the map and theres one on West Lake Mead, but it's close to Nathans and I do like them so I probably just stick with what I know.

I think you really have to try to fuck up pizza though and most of your small pizza places should give you a great tasting pie.

A lot of guys on base talk up a place called Pieology. I haven't tried it as it seems to niche to me.

Thanks for the info. I miss living out there.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marino was in the wrong place at the wrong time. That owner they had, Huizenga, was terrible. I believe he held back Dan. Could of scored a couple of rings with a better team.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was really that good of a back his career high for carries in a season would be more than 151. That 4.8 yards per carry is deceiving.

LaDainian Tomlinson averged 4.3 ypc for his career. Does that make Nathan better because of his career average?
One could also argue that Nathan's high average was partly due to defenses not really seeing him as a threat on a consistent basis and that he would break the odd longer one which inflates those ypc stats for some backs. I highly doubt he ever saw stacked fronts.
Also, after seeing SF in the SB, I'm pretty sure Marino saw a lot more nickel defenses too. It was widely known that after Marino marched the Dolphins down the field on the first drive in that SB, the SF coaching staff went full nickel and blanketed his receivers because they knew the run game wasn't any threat.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people were doing that shit a decade ago when they'd create an alt.

completely stupid and it needs to stop. it WILL stop by the end of the weekend, I can assure you.
:salute: Okay, I’ll take your word for it then.

F.K.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marino was in the wrong place at the wrong time. That owner they had, Huizenga, was terrible. I believe he held back Dan. Could of scored a couple of rings with a better team.
heh, give him a bunch of hall of famers, best defense, offence, right place, right time and terrell devis and then he, maiby, wii do it because he is an ELITE...Right?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few defenses in the category for the best defense of all time, the 86 Bears being one of them and only 1 QB ever sliced through one of the defenses and that Dan Marino.

F.K.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few defenses in the category for the best defense of all time, the 86 Bears being one of them and only 1 QB ever sliced through one of the defenses and that Dan Marino.
85 Bears? mcmahon was injured? fuller played. bears qbs threw 3 int to 'bad' dolphins defense...interesting, marino threw only 27 and nathan runs 15 for 74, almost 5 per att. not bad against best defense, yeah?