• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ware released

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U don't think Peppers would be a better fit then ware as a Niner. I think Peppers would do damage with our D.

You want to drop our underrated ray ray. Ray has been solid for us and a good player on the defense...

We have tank in the wings to fill in for Justin or ray along with tje..

Although peppers would be intriguing.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like McDonald but I do feel we can upgrade there. Hey draft question: How do you feel about 49ers drafting Nix if he falls. Imagine him as our NT or DT when we go to a 4-3 we would have J.Smith,Nix, Dorsey, A.Smith/Mcdonald. Wow.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like McDonald but I do feel we can upgrade there. Hey draft question: How do you feel about 49ers drafting Nix if he falls. Imagine him as our NT or DT when we go to a 4-3 we would have J.Smith,Nix, Dorsey, A.Smith/Mcdonald. Wow.
I've cried all season for a legit NT...however I think we have more pressing needs but if nix can be a real force...tempting.

I think we need him to rebuild our run defense but passing downs is a different story.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is leaving denver to open up this out of nowhere cap space?

Baily, decker...who else?

Well essentially here is how it boils down. The Broncos have drafted well having about half their team on rookie contracts. The rest of the deals they front loaded so they paid a lot last year meaning they would have a ton of Cap Space this year and next. Throw in then the Broncos cut/retired 2 of their top 5 contracts on the team with Champ and Kuper. There was very little dead money between the two of them. So essentially what the Broncos were paying those two they just transferred over to paying Talib and Ward. Ware then is the first guy to actually cut into any of the actual cap space before cuts for the Broncos. They actually still have a decent amount left to go make a couple more signings if they want.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like they might of fixed their Defense. Elway doing a great job.