• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure he'd be rooting for your team if that was the case

81526185.gif

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
CJ is pretty much down to VT and Tennessee per his twitter .. Could see him committing somewhere soon and like our chances.

Last edited by a moderator:

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He listed us first that means we were the first ones to come to his mind. win

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT is an acceptable abbreviation though.

Have the 1st teamers been named for the spring game? We need to start a depth chart thread that can be updated as information becomes available.....kind of like the recruiting lists.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have a confirmed list of spring game visitors. Have heard that notably Reavis, McMillian, Godwin, maybe Park, the NJ boys, and a last second surprise JALYN HOLMES will be there (check out his twitter) :dance: This along with many, many others.

As usual Blacksburg is loaded with a couple dozen former players.

How many commits do you guys think we get this weekend? I will set the O/U at 3. I will go over and say Reavis, McMillian, and a couple others commit their allegiance this weekend (maybe even Park if he is there).

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have a confirmed list of spring game visitors. Have heard that notably Reavis, McMillian, Godwin, maybe Park, the NJ boys, and a last second surprise JALYN HOLMES will be there (check out his twitter) :dance: This along with many, many others.

As usual Blacksburg is loaded with a couple dozen former players.

How many commits do you guys think we get this weekend? I will set the O/U at 3. I will go over and say Reavis, McMillian, and a couple others commit their allegiance this weekend (maybe even Park if he is there).

This is huge that Holmes is attending, as some believe that VT has lost some ground with him.

Park won't be coming this weekend, but he is definitely visiting within the next two weeks...which is better, since he'll have more one on one time with the coaches.

Others recruits attending include Boothe, Minor, Izzo, N.Brown, Keihn, Ricks and several 2015 recruits.

McCain (committed) will be there....was hoping he'd bring some of his HS teammates with him.

I've also heard there will be some other big suprises.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is huge that Holmes is attending, as some believe that VT has lost some ground with him.

Park won't be coming this weekend, but he is definitely visiting within the next two weeks...which is better, since he'll have more one on one time with the coaches.

Others recruits attending include Boothe, Minor, Izzo, N.Brown, Keihn, Ricks and several 2015 recruits.

McCain (committed) will be there....was hoping he'd bring some of his HS teammates with him.

I've also heard there will be some other big suprises.

Excellent. Looking good!

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that didnt take long. Sounds like someone already committted.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travon McMillian is a Hokie

Last edited by a moderator: