• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think there's anything more the coaches could have done for Moss. He had Hoo written all over him. At least he visited VT before making a decision, so i can live with that. More OL offers will go out this summer during camps.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Weishar to ND .. I think that we're in good shape with the Kelleher kid ... but so is Georgia Tech if memory serves me correct.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McMillian is getting ready to officially announce

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And shockingly (sarcasm), he picks the Hokies. Welcome aboard Travon!

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weishar to ND .. I think that we're in good shape with the Kelleher kid ... but so is Georgia Tech if memory serves me correct.

I feel pretty good about Kelleher with what I've read. I would worry more if Stanford offers.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are we expecting Travon to play? QB? WR? I read in an article he has never played defense so i wouldn't expect him to get a big look on D especially with 4 DBs in the class already and last year's haul

EDIT: I found this on the free Rivals article
McMillian has long said he wanted to play quarterback, though being six-foot tall, few schools would commit to that position. Virginia Tech has promised McMillian the chance to compete there, though he said the Hokies have also talked about using him at receiver, cornerback, safety and even WHIP linebacker.

Last edited by a moderator:

JP to VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pumped about the commit!! But this paragraph should be noted too.

"I feel pretty sure about my decision," McMillian said. "I'm still gonna be in touch with Georgia Tech and Cal, but I feel pretty sure about my decision right now. I might go to Georgia Tech, I'm not sure, only because I haven't gone down there before. I just wanna check it out a little bit, but right now I feel pretty sure about Virginia Tech."

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pumped about the commit!! But this paragraph should be noted too.

"I feel pretty sure about my decision," McMillian said. "I'm still gonna be in touch with Georgia Tech and Cal, but I feel pretty sure about my decision right now. I might go to Georgia Tech, I'm not sure, only because I haven't gone down there before. I just wanna check it out a little bit, but right now I feel pretty sure about Virginia Tech."

seems like an odd perspective to have right after you commit to a school....maybe just me, but i would like to check out all my options, and decide 100% before committing to a school :noidea:

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say this has a very minimal effect on Park

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems like an odd perspective to have right after you commit to a school....maybe just me, but i would like to check out all my options, and decide 100% before committing to a school :noidea:

I'm not worried here. Travon seems pretty solid in his commitment. I have no problem with him visiting GT. That's just par for the course these days.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if we get Park, in 2014 we will have Leal, Bucky, Park, Parker, and Travon competing for reps. I am assuming Park and Travon will get redshirted but who will separate as the leader?

My guess is it will come down to Bucky and Park as our future QB. I think Parker goes WR and Travon might go to the defense.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if we get Park, in 2014 we will have Leal, Bucky, Park, Parker, and Travon competing for reps. I am assuming Park and Travon will get redshirted but who will separate as the leader?

My guess is it will come down to Bucky and Park as our future QB. I think Parker goes WR and Travon might go to the defense.

Don't forget Brenden Motley :behindsofa:

I would think Travon stays on the offensive side in some capacity. We are not used to having this much talent at QB, especially with multiple athletic gues like Parker and Travon. I think Parker will stick at QB for at least a couple seasons. The pre-season 2015 will be an interesting QB battle. I just hope the coaches find their guy and don't go down the Glennon/Tryod musicle QB game again.

2014: Leal(Sr) - Bucky(R-Fr) - Parker(R-Fr)
2015: Bucky(R-So)/Parker(R-So) - Park(R-Fr)