• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, I like his eagerness to get out their and play, but starting and getting all-conference accolades as a freshman is stretching it a bit.

I think I'm more concerned that he's gets pumped up listening to chief keef

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well Drew Harris made some changes to his twitter page. The background at the top of the page is no longer the big "Home of the Hokies" sign. He changed the statement at the top pf the page, but it does still say "HokieNation", so there's that. About 1 hr ago he posted "WOW," but who knows what that's about.

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here is his most recent retweet. Hope it means commitment to VT. And he changed his background again to a more encouraging one. It's now a pic of a maroon and orange shirt someone designed that says "Enroll Drew"

Quote Gym‏@QuoteGym

“Commitment in the face of conflict produces character.” ~ Unknown

Aaaaaaaaaand it's time to stop stalking for the night...:peep:

Last edited by a moderator:

JPCVT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any chance VT makes a push for Derrick Green now that some of the previous Auburn staff is on board? Didn't know if he had connections with Loffler or Grimes before the move

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any chance VT makes a push for Derrick Green now that some of the previous Auburn staff is on board? Didn't know if he had connections with Loffler or Grimes before the move

I have actually been wondering the same thing JPCVT (I think Green will be a stud). However, I have seen nothing on the web to make me believe he would be interested in VT given the coaching changes or that we are still actively recruiting him. I believe he named his final 3 about a week ago of Tennessee, Michigan, and Auburn. Think he will end up at Michigan. He has been high on them all year.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No. I think VT and Green have both moved on. He is set to announce next week and it will almost definitely be for Michigan.

kickermom27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just wanted to say Dillon was offered a full scholarship at VMI this weekend. He had an official visit and they truley made him feel amazing. Going in he wasn't too thrilled about VMI but after the weekend he has a whole different opinion. He experienced the real life there, staying in the barracks and seeing the ratline. It will definitely be a challenging school but the education, brotherhood and the opportunity to start as a freshman on the football team is priceless. At this point he has not committed. I wanted him to come home on his own turf and really think it over but we just feel so blessed that they think so highly of him and really made him feel valued and wanted.

Since you guys have been so supportive I just wanted to give you an update.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news Kickermom. Is the Naval Academy still an option for Dillon? I believe I had read that they offered awhile back?

kickermom27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great news Kickermom. Is the Naval Academy still an option for Dillon? I believe I had read that they offered awhile back?

Yes, but the mandatory commissioning was not something Dillon wanted to do. You do not have to take a commission at VMI. In fact, most don't.

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did Drew say he's sticking with VT, or was that someone else? I don't understand twitter...

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nevermind this one makes more sense.

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to police spokesman Lt. Ronnie Roberts, an officer saw Mizzell standing in the middle of 14th St. trying to kick a passing car.

Yikes. That sounds just a tad bit unsafe.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but the mandatory commissioning was not something Dillon wanted to do. You do not have to take a commission at VMI. In fact, most don't.

Ah. Yes maam. You are correct. Both are great schools and it is great to have options.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Coach newsome was his recruiter .. Will he be making a trip to VT before signing day? You never know. He's a great prospect, not sure if Abbott will ever have the leg, and Journell is gone after next season. Hate that we may not get him but great to know he has options. Congrats!