• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
oh well .. not like i was expecting to get him or anything .. wonder why he included us in a top 3 and didn't bother to visit??

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is someone jumping to an unfounded conclusion.

It's a big leap from this, his source:
When I asked Johnson if Pitt was now his top choice, he said, "Pitt and Ohio State."

to saying that others have been eliminated. All that quote means is that Pitt and tOSU are his 1a and 1b (admittedly not what we'd like to hear, but not unexpected, and not the same as VT being eliminated).

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is someone jumping to an unfounded conclusion.

It's a big leap from this, his source:

to saying that others have been eliminated. All that quote means is that Pitt and tOSU are his 1a and 1b (admittedly not what we'd like to hear, but not unexpected, and not the same as VT being eliminated).

Correct. There is no doubt we are in the outside of Pitt and OSU, but we haven't been eliminated. We just have to ensure he visits because there is no way he'll commit unless we get a visit.

bharm15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
anyone else see where wyatt teller retweeted jc coleman saying

S/O to @WyattTeller . Could be the next Hokie commit. #HokieNation should follow em.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
anyone else see where wyatt teller retweeted jc coleman saying

S/O to @WyattTeller . Could be the next Hokie commit. #HokieNation should follow em.
Yep JC is recruiting him fairly hard, other Hokies (2013 guys) are recruiting him harder though from what I have been hearing. This 2013 class is very close knit and are pushing hard for Teller.

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep JC is recruiting him fairly hard, other Hokies (2013 guys) are recruiting him harder though from what I have been hearing. This 2013 class is very close knit and are pushing hard for Teller.

yea good to see the recruits bonding AND vying for each other to be hear at VT. and if we don't get hamilton( who i think we do get), i wouldnt yet say the class is over as bowens may sneak up on us.

trigger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
#Hokies target. RT @WyattTeller Getting so close to making one of the biggest decisions of my life... #college