• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I heard Andrew Brown was visibly excited about the outcome to Saturday's game.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems pretty clear cut to me what he meant:

He's just keeping UVA/London hanging on in his top 8 so he can get front row seats to the Tire Bowl in Charlotte during Christmas break. Florida is a little too far for him to travel, plus he will be back in school after the new year!

:ss:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
London ain't goin' nowhere.

2012 Targets: Wes Brown, Stefon Diggs, Korren Kirven(VT lock IMO), Brent Wilkerson(currently committed to Penn State), Jackson Matteo.

Somewhat OT--

FWIW Jeffro, Wes Brown has Vandy (yes that Vandy) listed at the top of his list on scouts.com ("high interest"). Beatty is making some noise in Nashville the last couple years (w/ Lafonte Thourogood and others). They currently have 3-4stars and are rated No.22 class by rivals..

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just keeping UVA/London hanging on in his top 8 so he can get front row seats to the Tire Bowl in Charlotte during Christmas break. Florida is a little too far for him to travel, plus he will be back in school after the new year!

:ss:

Why would Diggs want to go see NC Sucks in the Charlotte when he can go to Nashvegas and watch UVa? :nod:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhat OT--

FWIW Jeffro, Wes Brown has Vandy (yes that Vandy) listed at the top of his list on scouts.com ("high interest"). Beatty is making some noise in Nashville the last couple years (w/ Lafonte Thourogood and others). They currently have 3-4stars and are rated No.22 class by rivals..

I hear Vandy's coach Franklin is on the short list for UNC. That would probably open up Brown's recruitment if Franklin to UNC happened. I think Malzahn probably ends up there though.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Diggs want to go see NC Sucks in the Charlotte when he can go to Nashvegas and watch UVa? :nod:

Just speculating on where they may end up bowling..

I hear Vandy's coach Franklin is on the short list for UNC. That would probably open up Brown's recruitment if Franklin to UNC happened. I think Malzahn probably ends up there though.

True (if that happens), I am sure Chris Beatty would go with him. That would be a pretty good hire for UNC, mioght be bad for VT and UVA<<(and their supposed stranglehold in the 757).

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
from the interview i saw with him i got the hunch that he may want to leave the state. check it out on scout.
I saw that too but I heard that he has always been a VT fan and wants to get up to campus to check it out. I would say we lead right now but it is very early and he could very well end up out of state...

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sounds like we are the early leader for Deon Newsome (assuming he stays instate). Although he will not be announcing before his senior season so its a long way to go...

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i would say we are the leader considering his Twitter background is of the hokie bird...good sign!

Twitter

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey jerm out of respect for the recruit, you may want to remove the twitt link. I trust ya anyway bro! :)

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I know it is early but why do we only have 3 offers out to O-Linemen?

You know, the same ol' story: That position is tough to evaluate, we want to see these guys in person, just because they are a "fit" @ (insert annual top 25 program) doesnt mean they will fit @ VT, etc etc etc. :(

not to mention the huge haul of Te's from last year.