• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd like to know what will then. VT needs better big men. They've got the skill position players usually

He has a great relationship with Reid. Stronger than any relationship with any VT coach right now IMO. He likes Foster and Gray alot though. The longer his recruiting goes the better for us, as we need him to visit, especially for the July 14 camp. That would be huge for us because there is going to be alot of talent there and its something that UVA won't have. Him and Hand hit it off with Gayle at the last camp, so it could be really special to have him there at the next camp.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Facyson offered by Purdue today

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
2013 commits in ESPN's newly published Top 300:

116. Holland Fisher
191. Bucky Hodges
212. Cequan Jefferson
242. Braxton Pfaff

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny watching a Kendall Fuller video interview and hearing him tapdance around questions where you can clearly tell he really wants to just yell VIRGINIA TECH at the top of his lungs. He's going to visit at the July camp, then he's going to Clemson's camp the week after, and he is trying to get to Michigan as well.... he could very well end it sometime after those visits. I don't think he waits until the Army game like others have suggested.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's funny watching a Kendall Fuller video interview and hearing him tapdance around questions where you can clearly tell he really wants to just yell VIRGINIA TECH at the top of his lungs. He's going to visit at the July camp, then he's going to Clemson's camp the week after, and he is trying to get to Michigan as well.... he could very well end it sometime after those visits. I don't think he waits until the Army game like others have suggested.
I doubt he waits

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
While it would be a nice moment to have an All-World recruit put on a VT hat instead of the other hat on the big stage(Cyrus Jones), it would be even nicer to be able to put a nice bow on this class and get a head start on a monster 2014 class. Adding Kendall soon would let us be that much more patient at trying to get Teller or steal Green or Smoke, and give us time for the drooling groupie love that guys the caliber of Hand/Brown/Blanding will get from everyone else.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all these guys accept VT offers, as has been strongly rumored to be likely, what does that do to our remaining Scholarships for this year?

Kendall Fuller
D.J. Reid
DaeSean Hamilton
Brandon Facyson
Kyle Chung

Should guys like Chung jump now, to "lock it up" just in case?

Of course, we keep placeholders for guys like Teller and Green, and perhaps Newby and Folston too.

I've seen you mention others too, that appear to be locks, or near locks, but maybe they were 2014 and not 13.

Is it possible you might provide a list of this years recruits that appear to be headed to VT? It just seems to me that we are looking at the high teens perhaps in the number of scholarships needed to grab all the guys likely to accept.

Also, suppose some of the lower ranked recruits jump early. Does that screw up things for the higher rated guys?

Thanks man

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, the question above was for Evan, but of course any other comments appreciated and welcomed.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, I keep forgetting to post the shit thats spinning around in my brain.

How does the calculus of the number of scholarships affect Dillon?

Did we keep wannabethug on scholarship? Too bad we cant simply use his, but its another years commitment, so that wont work.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, I keep forgetting to post the shit thats spinning around in my brain.

How does the calculus of the number of scholarships affect Dillon?

Did we keep wannabethug on scholarship? Too bad we cant simply use his, but its another years commitment, so that wont work.

We can use 25 schollies a year but this year i think we were only going to have 20ish available so if one opened up we would be able to offer an extra but not sure all the details.

Rocco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

FWIW, Mike Farrell in his latest chat said he thought Fuller could decide by the end of the summer.

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all these guys accept VT offers, as has been strongly rumored to be likely, what does that do to our remaining Scholarships for this year?

Kendall Fuller
D.J. Reid
DaeSean Hamilton
Brandon Facyson
Kyle Chung

Should guys like Chung jump now, to "lock it up" just in case?

Of course, we keep placeholders for guys like Teller and Green, and perhaps Newby and Folston too.

I've seen you mention others too, that appear to be locks, or near locks, but maybe they were 2014 and not 13.

Is it possible you might provide a list of this years recruits that appear to be headed to VT? It just seems to me that we are looking at the high teens perhaps in the number of scholarships needed to grab all the guys likely to accept.

Also, suppose some of the lower ranked recruits jump early. Does that screw up things for the higher rated guys?

Thanks man

burks will replace hamilton who i think is uva, but we may get harris if we push hard enough,