• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vinny's back on ice & nets 7th career hat trick!!!!!!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back Vinny, great to see you back on the ice. Congrats on your 7th career hat trick!!!!! What a talent Vinny truly is & I was hoping that this new opportunity with the Flyers would spark back up his goal scoring ways. I knew he still had it in him & love seeing him create some magic. I'll always cheer him on even though he wears a Flyers sweater now. :nod: Keep up the scoring Vinny, looks great!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back Vinny, great to see you back on the ice. Congrats on your 7th career hat trick!!!!! What a talent Vinny truly is & I was hoping that this new opportunity with the Flyers would spark back up his goal scoring ways. I knew he still had it in him & love seeing him create some magic. I'll always cheer him on even though he wears a Flyers sweater now. :nod: Keep up the scoring Vinny, looks great!
Vinny was a monster tonight - he was all over the ice and you could tell the guys were feeding him the puck because they knew he was hot - it was great to see - his return has certainly helped the Flyers offensively

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vinnie grabbing the bull by the horns

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll forget about Jagr pretty quickly Vinnys a younger better player right now...looking good on G's line.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll forget about Jagr pretty quickly Vinnys a younger better player right now...looking good on G's line.

I would definitely keep them together for at least awhile. The third line looks good too with Read and Couturier on the move and Voracek had easily his best game of the year last night. Now we need Hartnell, Giroux, Simmonds and Couturier to net some goals and we'll win games 5-2 and 4-1 a lot more often.