• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vinny's 400th career goal!!!!!!!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vinny you mad man! Put you on the 4th line & you still show them what you have left in your tank! Congrats Mr. Vinny on your 400th career goal!!!!! Way to go!!!!! :10: :yahoo: :clap: :suds:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's really picked it up lately

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I really miss Vinny in Tampa. Very talented player & very caring off ice too! He does a lot for the community! I am very happy to see him do well for the Flyers! Maybe the team change has done him good. I still love watching him play, his long reach, puck control & willingness to make a hit or even fight! GOOOOOOOOOOO VIIIIIIINNY!

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I really miss Vinny in Tampa. Very talented player & very caring off ice too! He does a lot for the community! I am very happy to see him do well for the Flyers! Maybe the team change has done him good. I still love watching him play, his long reach, puck control & willingness to make a hit or even fight! GOOOOOOOOOOO VIIIIIIINNY!

Vinny for Aulie at the draft, sound good?

I'm kidding (mostly). I was calling for his head and to be benched on put on the 4th line, I'm really happy to see how's he's responded. It shows his character and how passionate he is. I was actually a fan of the signing just not being able to play W was killing me. I think centering the 4th and being a PP expert plus se extra shifts here and there is the perfect role for him on this team now.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vinny you have been playing well for a couple of weeks now please be the reverse of jagr down the stretch!!!