• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vincent Jackson expected to hit open market

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather the front office try to get 3 quality WRs instead of eat the cap with One guy who could get injured then we are left with nothing like when morgan went down. We could probably get Wayne, Harry Douglas, and Amendola for the price it would take to land the so called stud receiver. In addition to trading crabtree... I hope!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would rather the front office try to get 3 quality WRs instead of eat the cap with One guy who could get injured then we are left with nothing like when morgan went down. We could probably get Wayne, Harry Douglas, and Amendola for the price it would take to land the so called stud receiver. In addition to trading crabtree... I hope!

who knows, this MIGHT turn out to be case?

don't think Baalke will out bid others for the top free agents? so as you go down the line, the price drops. having savy vets who get open quicker, will help aplenty.

ideally we'd want ne prototypical outside receiver, but if the price isn't right, two quicker receivers (with good hands and RAC abilities) still helps.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Amendola is a RFA. I'd be very surprised if the Rams let him walk.

I think there's a good chance we take this approach, if not necessarily with the guys you mention. I tried to start some conversation of second and third-tier receivers in the Morgan thread, though it hasn't really caught on. Even if we add a big-ticket FA WR, I think we would be wise to add one or two lower-demand guys as well.