• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Are Worthless

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are playing a really good team today. Having said that, they clearly aren't trying out there. They have to be the least talented team in the nfl.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes teams just lose the will to play good this late in the year with no playoff spot,they dont wanna get injured etc seen it with the Hawks years past.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never hated football more so than this year. 0-16 or 1-15 next season for the vikings.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are playing a really good team today. Having said that, they clearly aren't trying out there. They have to be the least talented team in the nfl.

Adrian Peterson alone is more than Jacksonville has IMO.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they get a stud qb, to go with jenniungs, patterson, and ap, thats not bad

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team seriously has hardly any talent at all. losers.

Cordarelle Patterson is an incredible talent. And I froze in fear every time AP touched the ball. All you need is a quarterback, and this draft is full of possibilities.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they get a stud qb, to go with jenniungs, patterson, and ap, thats not bad
Pretty much. Sometimes, even Vikings fans forget just how big of an impact their horrible QB situation has on the entire team. In all reality, Jennings, Jarious Wright, Patterson, and Jerome Simpson are a pretty damn good WR corps, and when Kyle Rudolph was in, he complemented them at TE very well. Even John Carlson was looking good at TE this year. Then throw in Adrian Peterson with a very good backup/role player in Toby Gerhart at RB, and you've got a damn good set of overall skill position players. The O-line needs work, but if you toss in a good QB like Manning, or even Luck, that offense becomes legit overnight. The D also suffers from the horrible QB situation by dealing with being on the field too much, bad field position, etc. I mean, look at what the offense has managed even with Cassell at times. Cassell is not a great QB by any means and is probably below average at least, but they still kicked some serious ass with him on occassion.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cordarelle Patterson is an incredible talent. And I froze in fear every time AP touched the ball. All you need is a quarterback, and this draft is full of possibilities.
As a Vikings fan, I hope that the Vikings get a couple QBs in mind that they feel are "their guys", and do what it takes to get them, even if that means trading up in the draft. They can't afford to keep half-assing the QB situation. AP is getting too old to keep screwing around with the QB situation, and I don't want to see Patterson go like Harvin did as a result, though Patterson has a much better attitude than Harvin has ever had.