• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Viewing Preseason Games Live?

InTheRedZone377

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NFL Channel is showing the Jets/Bengals Live. Niner game won't show until 11 PM. Anybody know where I can watch the game live online?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you live? If you live in SF, ignore the rest of this post because it'll be blocked out in SF (but maybe on local channels - don't live there so I haven't checked). If you live outside of SF, all of our games are available on NFL Preseason Live because none of them are nationally broadcasted or local to non-SF (or opposing team market).

For those considering NFL Preseason Live (16.99 if you use promo code "directv"), it's cool because you can see broadcast or condensed games from last year and the year before (preseason only unfortunately). Plus, none of the games are blacked out for me (but they will be if you live in the SF area (but these are on local TV, I think).

Oh yeah... BUY IT ON PRESEASON.NFL.COM NOT ITUNES APPLE STORE!!! I bought it on my iPad through iTunes Apple Store and had troubles linking it to my username to see it on the computer, too. NFL.com can't fix it if you buy it through iTunes. If you buy it on the computer or through NFL.com on your iPad, you have to register it immediately after you purchase it, and therefore, it's linked in. No problems, you can go back and forth between devices (as long as you are only logged into one at a time). To watch it on an iPad or mobile, there's an app for that - the app is free but you can't see more than two minutes per day per iPad. So for those who have 30 iPads, don't waste your money on preseason live. Buy a porche instead or something and have your butler download the app on each iPad.

If any of you did what I did and are having trouble, PM me. I'll try to help.

InTheRedZone377

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thank You. I live in the L.A. Area. I signed up, used the Directv promo code and will be watching the game. Thanks Again!!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's nice that they offer it but I think it's stupid that direct tv doesn't throw this in if you buy Sunday ticket