• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Venturing into uncharted territory as a Pens fan

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha... Ok, just checking. Rather than rehash the ENTIRE situation on the GD board I thought Id just see if there were any specific questions. I figured everything was cool here, just in some of the feedback I had been hearing, I was hearing that some wouldn't venture onto the GD board for fear of pissing on peoples feet and such. Its kinda like trying to keep prison gangs from beating on each other at times.

Other items, we like to leave the moderation of individual boards up to individuals... Certainly will help out with anything at any time, but to me it seems like everyone is generally enjoying themselves. I know that some thick skin is required over on the cooler, but we are trying to make movement from board to board a little less uncomfortable for those that might want to do it, but don't have high post counts and such. I think that some can feel entitled and bossy sometimes.

Guess thats it for now... OH!!! The Crosby thing was a little bit of a joke, I won't even talk about him in real life.

Well if you could get rid of the fucktards who start mindless after mindless thread that would be a good start. Also I asked Ghost this but he so kindly ignored me, but clean up all the BS threads on all the college boards. How are you gonna attract more fans here when all their reading is stupid shit? Please start with the Oregon Ducks board then Ban the worthless POS OregonDuck cause his shtick aint funny at all anymore..