• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Utah Jazz - Sacramento Kings Game Thread.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Kings wearing their away jerseys because they soon are going away? Just kidding. I hope they stay, but this seems a bit weird for them to have an away jersey on this game.

It's not just the Kings. It's 9 different NBA teams that are doing retro night.

Many at home.

The Kings wore those same jerseys on Monday, but I think that's because they were on national TV.

Dime Magazine (dimemag.com) : Daily NBA News, NBA Trades, NBA Rumors, Basketball Videos, Sneakers » Blog Archive adidas Announces NBA Hardwood Classics Nights Featuring Retro '90s Uniforms

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enes, the uncut version

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's good..the beer

Glad you like it. One of the best you've had, maybe?

Here are the Ninkasi's I recommend:

* Believer Double Red
* Tricerahops
* Oatis Oatmeal Stout

Stay way from the Total Domination IPA, and the Radiant Ale.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halftime or later. Wanted to cook/eat first.

It's going to be 22 oz Ninkasi Tricerahops double IPA.

Damn, you plan everything. You're like me but unmarried. Having a wife and kids can make it harder to plan. By-the-way, this is not an isolated observation, wanting to eat before brewing up isn't uncommon, it just goes well with the other things I know about you.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmer can't shoot. An air ball last shot and the only reason this last one wasn't an airball was because of the backboard. If the hoop were suspended in air, it would have.

No, he couldn't shoot last year.

This year, he's a little better at shooting.

His defense has become passable.

He's better in both areas than last year. Still only at a bench player level, but for the Kings, I'd start him over Thomas.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you like it. One of the best you've had, maybe?

Here are the Ninkasi's I recommend:

* Believer Double Red
* Tricerahops
* Oatis Oatmeal Stout

Stay way from the Total Domination IPA, and the Radiant Ale.

It's one ill mix in to the fray.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Kings move to Seattle, will they also be renamed to the Sonics or the Mocha Lattes?

I heard Washington Brewers. Or Seattle Dickbags, you know, for stealing the Kings. I don't care if you got your Sonics stolen, it's not fair to a selling out Kings.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you plan everything. You're like me but unmarried. Having a wife and kids can make it harder to plan. By-the-way, this is not an isolated observation, wanting to eat before brewing up isn't uncommon, it just goes well with the other things I know about you.

I like to have the beer before the meal.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually drink beer at eat often.

It's just today, I didn't eat anything all day. I was busy cleaning, but kept getting distracted watching (stream) + listening to the Giants Fan Fest.

By the time I finally finished cleaning, I had to make some calls to have my renters insurance emailed to me, then I had to go to Costco to pick up a salad. But Costco closed right when I arrived.

Basically, I didn't want to eat until I finished cleaning, but because I didn't finish until around 4pm, I had to then try and do some errands before the stores closed before I could eat. Then when I finally got back home, I just wanted to eat.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ninkasi's Double Red is unique. It's like half Red ale, half IPA. Not too many like it. That's why it's a "double".

That's why I like it.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ninkasi's Double Red is unique. It's like half Red ale, half IPA. Not too many like it. That's why it's a "double".

That's why I like it.

Yeah, this is good. I'm a notorious bottle drinker, too lazy to make the pour. But, I'm noticing with these higher quality beers, a pour seems to change the taste. The Lagunitas IPA has a good color and nice head.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I'm not rubbing off on you. I know I haven't been too pleased lately, but I just see some major holes.

Obviously, there are personnel problems, but if you could replace all subpar players for average players or replace the coach, what would you do? Can this team do something if they had a better coach?

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is shizen.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, there are personnel problems, but if you could replace all subpar players for average players or replace the coach, what would you do? Can this team do something if they had a better coach?

Thats the million dollar question. The defense blows. I'd start by moving Paul to the damn bench and see what happens. That's about all we can do with what we have.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is good. I'm a notorious bottle drinker, too lazy to make the pour. But, I'm noticing with these higher quality beers, a pour seems to change the taste. The Lagunitas IPA has a good color and nice head.

I drink from the bottle too.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We play OKC next? Damn it, there's not enough beer in Deschutes County.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the million dollar question. The defense blows. I'd start by moving Paul to the damn bench and see what happens. That's about all we can do with what we have.

When Sacramento, Charlotte, Phoenix, Houston, and Orlando can score, without really even playing that great, than yes, the defense is a problem.

A lineup change would give a better chance to win, but not make a big enough difference to move the team to the next level.